Black Mamba Combiner Wars Compatible Motormaster

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by MrDipnSlip, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Scourgatron

Scourgatron Your Don't Care Bear

News Credits:
    I was gonna GET Stunticons for this.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Zawicki

Zawicki Well-Known Member

Respect.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    Technically speaking but BM Motormasters head looks like sh** as it has no expression,from what I remember his face was more slender looking,this just looks like a plain face in a box.Total pass for me.

4. RodimusSupreme

RodimusSupreme Autobot Leader and Combiner

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Well it'll be an easy pass considering it got cancelled.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Digger

Digger Gohan wa Okazu!

I think most people do. Although the prime isn’t that bad.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Digger

Digger Gohan wa Okazu!

Is it better or worse than crying baby samurai?

7. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Well-Known Member

The PE kit salvages CW Menasor fairly well. This figure is just a bit too late to the market and they probably realized that.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    If unlicensed manufacturers have the stones to the market of Optimus Prime figures already overburdened by Hasbro themselves; I think the world can suffer one more Motormaster.

• Like Like x 6
  9. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Well-Known Member

Well the main issue being you can't easily purchase the Stunticons at retail any longer. This might ha e had an effect on their decision.

10. Scourgatron

Scourgatron Your Don't Care Bear

News Credits:
    Those damned CW figures fetch a pretty penny now.

I was hoping for the perfect storm of this and the CBB KO.

11. Thunderstudent

Thunderstudent Raiden's Pupil

YouTube:
    It's Lonewolf reborn! Depending on the price I'd buy this in a heart beat!

12. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

I recently picked up Lonewolfe. He doesn't stay tabbed together very well, but I like his overall look.

This looks okay too, but Motormaster's face looks weird.

I was really hoping that Rising Force Motormaster was going to be CW scale.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rewbot12

Rewbot12 Well-Known Member

Maybe they should just hand it over to another company who has the resources to make it happen.

• Like Like x 2
  14. RodimusSupreme

RodimusSupreme Autobot Leader and Combiner

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Prime looks even better with that S.N.D. Primo Vitalis upgrade kit.
    TBH, I don't care for Perfect Effect kits as they just add a butt-ton of add on parts that don't stay integrated with the figure and you have to constantly pop them on and off to transform the Torso bots. Some of the things for the POTP Combiners look a little better as they aren't too focused on redoing the torso.
    Many people do currently own CW Stunticons anyway, you know.
    It's been cancelled.
    Which one is that?
    This. Can someone just hand over their Motormaster designs to WeiJiang or Jujiang and let them make it? Heck, can Dr. Wu give their CW/UW Mixmaster design to one of those guys and let them also make a decent Mixmaster finally?!?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

16. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Ultra Magnus Combiner Well-Known Member

Out of all the junk being produced, why does this gets canceled? SMH, Come on! I was going to buy two of these figures. Most people who have the CW Motormaster which is a very large number of people would of swapped out their current one for this figure. I know a trailer cost more but as long as the figure is not more expensive than lonewolf but also better than it then you could of had a huuggee splash.

We are talking about a signficant upgrade to one of the biggest disappointments in an official main stream toy series in recent years. If they don't make this "black manba" figure (new CW motormaster) b/c they just don't have the guts, then they should just go out of business comletely if they are this nerveous about taking a risk producing something. It would be great if instead they wise up and have confidence knowing that if they help solve a major complaint in peoples classic / chug collection then people will buy it. There will always be the MP Collector hating on the main stream stuff across the board, and one just has to just ignore the haters. We know who they are, those are the extremely picky collectors that will only tolerate the best of the best and have only exclusive official mp collections and / or top of the line 3rd Party figures. Those who are working with a budget though who operate in the main stream toy series are just happy to get stuff to improve our combiners since in our scale we don't have a lot of options to swap out any more since 3rd party has gone towards legends or mp scale primarly it appears. I wish they would finish completing one scale, that's done well before jumping to the next scale.

What's our plan b)? to stick with the disappointing CW motormaster forever? really?
    We're not the type to drop $600 on TFM Menasor which wasn't really g1 and had its own qc issues that even mp collects didn't like.
    Getting a 19 inch x-transbots or DX9Menasor won't work either.

Why don't toy companies buy these designs when other companies drop the ball on a good idea?

Someone please tell me they have doubled checked on the report of this being canceled. It just doesn't make sense why you would go 90 yards & not trying to score a touchdown, or a field goal and just punting it away b/c a lack of guts.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not to be a dick, but you sound incredibly entitled. You want them to go out of business because they canceled a toy you want? These people have families and mouths to feed and bills to pay, you should never wish for someone to lose their job

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ultra Magnus Combiner

Ultra Magnus Combiner Well-Known Member

No risk, no reward. If they care about their job they need to work for it which includes taking risk which is true in all businesses. It sounds like entitlement not to take any risk in business and expect to keep your job forever.
    If a business doesn't provide goods and services the market demands then it should go out of business or create a new type of business. That's how capitalism works.

Lets be real most people don't care about the personal financial status of all of the local business owners in town, I would be shocked if they knew all of their names. They only care about the quality and value of the goods and services rendered. This is why you see companies come and go all the time espeically restaurants. You wouldn't go to a restaurant that makes you wait 4 hours or cancels an order on a whim after you placed your order, or that serves you bad food. Doesn't matter what the story is you're likely going to go somewhere else.

So when a toy company never delivers on a release, or cancels it then we have the right to be upset.
    It's not good news for the company itself either. Where is the company going to get income for their next toy release and for them to keep their jobs if they don't sell anything? Just seems like a unorganized company to spend all the time and money on R&D on a product and then to throw it all away in the end.

The only thing I can think of that would justify the decision to cancel is a very poor product test review. (poor QC) Then I can get behind canceling and going back to the drawing board to re-design it or skipping it if that's not a viable option. However, its hard to believe they can't figure out how to make a combiner wars figure work since its much more simplistic than typical 3rd party releases.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It’s also a figure meant to upgrade a combiner set that is long out of production, it’s poor business sense in all honesty

• Like Like x 5
  20. dmarsee

dmarsee Well-Known Member

You gotta know when to hold ‘em... and know when to fold ‘em

• Like Like x 3