Black Gun and Stand for MP Covoy

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Angel-Oh-No, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Angel-Oh-No

Angel-Oh-No Member

Black Gun and Stand for MP Convoy

Hello,

I just bought a MP-4 Convoy on eBay. Now I think he needs two more things to be really complete:

The Stand of (horrible coloured) DVD Prime
    The Black Gun of 20th Prime

Is there any seller on eBay or anywhere else selling those items seperately? I dont have the money to buy the other two Primes. And even if I had I would not. The "battle damage" of 20th Prime and the "red" of the DVD Prime looks just horrible.

Or has anyone here some of those things for sale?

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You may want to put a thread up in the Items For Sale or Trade forum.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I have every version of that toy so far. The original MP-01, MP-04, Battle Damaged 20th Prime, and the DVD Prime. They all have thier positives and negatives. I must say the DVD prime is growing on me with his cartoon colors. I didn't expect to like him as much as I have.

4. Evan Goldsborough

Evan Goldsborough Freelance Negotiator

Well, if you want a black gun, it's a lot simpler to just get some model paint and make yourself one. I did that with mine (I had the 20th DVD version): covered all the blue with black, left some silver and yellow behind. Looks real good.

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Someone, I think Incepticon recently, though others probably did way back before, pointed out that switching guns between MP-01/04 and MP-02 works out great. At least you'd have a different figure that way, instead of another Prime.

It's possible to get those parts separately on the forums or on eBay, it's just very common. Getting the DVD Prime base probably would be less challenging just because the electronic feature - the "voice of Optimus Prime" - is so terrible, but never seen it myself. Lots of people seem to want black-gun 20th Primes these days, especially when the DVD version gave us blue of all things. Might be a real challenge.