Black Friday horror stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VampireNekoBoy, Nov 28, 2008.

1. VampireNekoBoy

VampireNekoBoy Predacon

Well sense tomorrow is BLACK FIRDAY! I though humm, does anyone have any "Horror stories" from this black friday evebt, they would like to share, Ive heard quite a few funny stories on here, So I was wondering if any of you had any? There are plenty of people getting trampled I suppose, but eh... post them hear if you wish, im in need of a good laugh.

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
  3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Went with Sister to the Black Friday sales in Dothan.

went to Sears first.

after arguing over a mispriced item with a cashier,
    i put it back. there were 2 ladies talking and i pointed out that they didn't have the special priced one.

one said, "Fuck you," turned back to her friend and said, "anyhoo, it doesn't take pictures..."
    I said as I walked off, "it's a MP3 player, bitch,"

karma slapped me for that, because my no-plan having sister managed to go back there 2 more times today for a staple gun, earbuds and a car battery.

4. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    I watched most of 12 hour tele-thon selling stuff for ridiculously good prices and managed not to snag the thing I wanted.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

This one time , I was at Target, and when I began to exit the barren TF aisle, there she was ...ELECTRIC CART WOMAN

As I veered the other way, she followed me on the other side of that stupid wall they stick in the middle of the store that makes you go around.

I was thinking, I remember her walking in....and there she was! She immediately began rolling towards me, crazy eyed. I could tell the scooter could go faster but her fatass was lowriding the poor thing. So I ran, towards her, and jumped!

Both of my feet planted right on her cheek and she rolled out of her cart while doing a 360. I was like yeah Win!