Black Bumblebee Keychain.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wackyguy75, May 2, 2007.

1. Wackyguy75

Wackyguy75 Cunning Linguist

I got my MP-5 today from an ebay seller and as a bonus he threw in a takara G1 keychain. Blind boxed, so I opened it and found a black bumblebee. Anyone know anything aboot this?

2. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Not much to tell. Takara blind packed the Fun-4-All key chains from a few years ago in Japan. If I recall there were 8 different ones...Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Brawn, Windcharger, and black repaints of all four.

They're not especially valuable, as the black ones are less desirable and the regular ones are available in abundance. Probably worth about $5 or so.

I'm curious what seller you bought from, the one I bought from is supposedly sending a bonus figure since it took so long to get them over from Japan. I should have mine this week.

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The Black TF keychains were referred to as "Chase" another term for a somewhat rare Transformer. I have all four and they look good next to Black G1 Convoy. :D 

4. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Nice bonus Wackyguy!

I want all four chase keychains, anyone know where I can grab them for a decent price?

5. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, not much value attached to them now... I paid $100 for the set of eight when they first came out. D'oh!
    :dunce 

6. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I Think I paid $20 for my black bumblebee when they came out, I still love that and think it was worth what I paid.