Black Adam

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Ogami Daigoro, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

Anyone else catch this first issue? I thought it was pretty interesting and quite f'ed up. Teth is quite literally a mess in this issue and his choice of meals is very colorful, to say the least. I thought he was the best thing coming out of 52 and it looks like this series continues that trend.

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't buy this book but read it...oh man, Teth Adam really is screwed up...the part of his "meals"...a similar incident happened in real life but the er, meals were already "dead people". I believe it was even made into a film.

3. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

That film would be "Alive" with Ethan Hawke. I thought his attempts at concealing his face were crazy. Eating his own follower(s?) is even more off the charts.

4. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Yeah...the bashing his face was especially screwed up...thanks for reminding me of that flim also. You know as wacky as Black Adam is, I feel abit sorry for him...in the sense of how he lost his family...but then again, he's a basket case - no offence to any of his fans!

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    That was a very enjoyable read. Especially the ending. Looking forward to part 2.

6. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Yeah, it was indeed enjoyable but I've wait for the trades as I normally prefer to read my comics all in 1 sitting.