Birthday haul

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blitzwing256, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

Yesterday was my birthday, and I think I did pretty good overall :) 

[​IMG]

decided to splurge and take a trip to tru which I usualy avoid (spend too much) but figured, hey its my birthday so why not?

walked in and they had universe figures!
    got sunstreaker prowl and octane, and they even had new animated figures, I ended up grabbing activoators screamer (awesome awesome little toy) and animated bulkyhead (not so awesome) I regret picking him up instead of bumblebee, but starscream makes up for it, they even had an older wave of the joe figures and had the one I passed up when we got them at my store (snake eyes) so i'm only mmissing one joe figure now (armoured cobra commander) I had to buy the indy figure just so I could have the ark (crappy figure cuz it didn't come with the staff, but oh well) and I was surprised to find the chase lord zedd just hanging by himself on the peg (second one i've found so far, still need a green ranger though) The video game stuff I found at a thrift for cheap, definatly an awesome birthday for me :) 

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Awesome, A Sega Genesis

3. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nice pick ups sir!

4. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Woooo for Mega Drives (or Genesis to you Americans, never really understood the name change)!

5. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

Hey, my birthday was yesterday, too! The only thing I've got right now is Animated Leader Megatron, but I've got like $110 in cash I plan on spending this weekend.

Nice haul, sir!

6. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Mega Drive ftw!!!

7. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

I think when they picked the name they were trying to go with it being a huge change from the sms (which did terrible over here) what made it funny most kids had no clue what the world "genesis" even meant (sadly i think I learned what it meant from star trek....)