Birthday "Haul"

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Primevil, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I say "haul" because there isn't much yet.

I received $100 from my grandparents. $30 of it was going to buy Soundwave, but TRU didn't have him. (I can't even remember, has he shown up in stores?)

I also got a 4"x5" Wacom Graphire4 graphics tablet ($80 after tax at Best Buy) because I need it for my 3D modeling class (we're using ZBrush to enhance the models), although it's not really a birthday present. My parents said they were going to cover the cost of it, rather than making me use my birthday money for something I need. Then they said that they're probably getting me something else for my birthday. But since I got the tablet three days ago and technically didn't pay for it myself, I'm counting it. :D 

I'm sure there's more to come. I've given my family some (rather blatant) hints.

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Congrat man. Nothing wrong with some bday cash. :D 

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Happy Birthday man, hope that Soundwave shows for ya.

4. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Birthday Haul Part 2... And More

I've been a bit busy spending most of my birthday money, and thought I'd finally get around to showing it off since I now have my laptop to upload pics to (it was in for repairs for a few weeks).

[​IMG]
    Classics Megatron, Ultra Magnus and Skywarp. I'm convinced that Megs was the last one in Savannah because I've had some trouble finding him since Christmas.

[​IMG]
    Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes. I've technically waited 10 years to get my hands on these guys, as they were only previously available through Star Wars Insider and the Fan Club back around 1997 (or some bull like that). They were on clearance at Wal-Mart for $13. The only reason I haven't opened them up is because I honestly have no idea what to do with them. Display space is kinda limited in my dorm room, even when it's clean (which it isn't). I'll probably wait until I get home for spring break to bust them out.

[​IMG]
    The Wacom tablet I talked about in the original post, and my newest acquisition: Mario Kart DS.

As for what else I may get, I'm probably getting Final Fantasy III from my parents soon.

And for the hell of it, some stuff I bought a little while before my birthday but never got around to posting. It's in here so I don't clog the Toyark with Haul threads. :D 

[​IMG]
    Classics Bumblebee (it's kinda dark, but he has Magnus' machine gun), Astrotrain, and Mirage, and Cybertron Clocker who was free with...

[​IMG]
    Cybertron Metroplex :rock  He was on clearance at Wal-Mart for $20.

Incidentally, my collection count is now 399. I'm waiting to make Soundwave my 400th.

5. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

what is it with reissue soundwave and amking people mad on there birthdays, i couldn't find him on my birthday so i got classic astrotrain and bumblebee, and also classic optimus prime(i call him convoy) and cybertron smokescreen

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    My Birthday Is Gonna be on July 11 1 week after The Movie If i Could Have Anything It would be Movie Optimus,Ratchet and Megatron and The real Gear

If else where Energon Megatron and Optimus Prime (Maximus Prime3 don't kill me)
    Arcee,Sixshot,Energon Ironhide and the Rest of Superion

Armada Sideswipe (I like the mold because I love Runamuck)

Tiatnium Ultra magnus and Scourge

7. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

do worry, i won't kill you.Btw i hope your birthday haul will be good. Word of advise, don't buy classics from tru because they were 13 dollars when i got them(i got classic op at wal-mart)

8. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    Good News I Might Buy Energon Megatron from Odoruin

Bad News:Energon Arcee at Bigbadtoystre sold out

Sorry if you got Confused I Live in canada BTW I got tHe Majority of my Classics From a hobby shop* but tHe first wave was at TRU only because It was on sale and Megatron at a 30% off sale but I Have to got TRU for Soundwave but no of the others

*I Got Mirage,Cliffjumper,Ramjet and Grimlock Their also My Robot Masters GB/SS, SS/VL

also I'm Missing Classics Prime and the Exclusives Scrrew The Ultimate battle Pack

9. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Nice Bday haul. Theres nothing wrong with getting some Transformers on your Bday.

10. maximus prime3

maximus prime3 Banned

your right, for the past two years i have gotten transformers for my birthday. First was cybertron megs :) D my first Megatron) and then it was my classic haul

11. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers for my birthday?

G1 Magnus. My first TF ever. Got him when I was 2, on May 12. Almost, 14 years ago, and I still have him.

This May I want to commemorate by getting a Shining Magnus for my birthday.

12. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Congrats on the bday cash...I got my bday present early about a week ago...TRU Soundwave...went ahead and grabbed one...being my luck they will be out of stock by the time my bday got here...

13. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    I've Had Gotten my Second Tf on My Birthday Back in 2004 Energon snowcat He's Still complete making him my first Complete Transformers but he's missing 1 misssle

In Bday 2005 I Got Cybertron Dirt Boss and thundercracker(But TC got his hinges roken Not to long ago By Yours Truly

Bday 2006 I Got Cybetron optimus,Snarl,Menasor and Backstop

BTW When Is Your Birthday Maxmius Prime3

14. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    I've Had Gotten my Second Tf on My Birthday Back in 2004 Energon snowcat He's Still complete making him my first Complete Transformers but he's missing 1 misssle

In Bday 2005 I Got Cybertron Dirt Boss and thundercracker(But TC got his hinges roken Not to long ago By Yours Truly

Bday 2006 I Got Cybetron optimus,Snarl,Menasor and Backstop

BTW When Is Your Birthday Maxmius Prime3

15. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm i think it was back in 2002- 2004 somewhere around there where i got my koolest transformer ever! and my only ttransformer for my birthday.. Transmetal Optimal Optimus who is still complete but has a little paint wear, since hes metal and all

16. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I've only received two TFs as birthday presents...G1 Ironhide when I was 8, and PM Prime when I was 12.

17. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Come to think of it, I've only had two. I got Magnus when I was 2, and Armada Red Alert whenever he came out.

18. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Do you already have MP Magnus? If not, buy him. Way more worth it and alot cheaper.

19. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't. I have Mark's Projects trailer, just not the Magnus for him.

20. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Totally get one then. Mine is the best TF in my collection. Such a great toy. And for 160.00, you can't go wrong with this sucker.