Birthday Haul... so far

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Liege Prime, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok, I would normally not post about having a decent birthday haul, or even make a thread to make sure people aknowledge my birthday, but today was particularly good. Being my birthday just made it better. (Sorry, no pics, still at work)

Anywho, to start off, my Universe Deluxes were waiting for me at work from BBTS when I got in today. (I always have things shipped to my work) This is the first time I've seen Universe toys in hand. Second, I finally got my shipment of some of the animated I ordered from HTS, which was taking forever. Third, during my lunch break I went to TRU, and they stocked just about everything. This was the first time I've seen any of the animated leader class figures, and I picked up Megatron. They also had the Universe Robot Heroes, so I picked up the Hound and Blitzwing combo. They also had the new wave of Halo 3 figures, but I passed since I have some sitting in my pile of loot with BBTS. They also had the new Hellboys figures, which were cool and it was cool to see them, but I didn't get any.

Anyways, I am just getting off my lunch at work and figure I'd share. Now, this is just by 1:37 PM my time and so far everything I got are things I purchased myself. I'm pretty sure I'll have some other good things to add later.

EDIT
    Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very nice :thumb 

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Great haul dude but it would've been better if there were pixs.

4. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    I'm still at work now. I will probably add some pics when I get whatever it is I'm getting from other people later tonight.

5. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    As I said, I added some pics. I got several games, a few things not pictured, and some great Final Fantasy stuff (I'm actually even a bigger fan of FF then Transformers, but don't tell Prime).

I also opened Universe Prowl, and let me just say he's one of the best classics/universe or deluxe in general. ARTICULATED ANKLES. That's pretty much my only complaint with the first batch of classics.

6. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    must be nice to have so much free time to play all 3 consols.

nice gets btw and happy b-day.

7. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    Thanks. But, I don't have a lot of free time. These will probably be the only games I play for the most part the rest of this year, besides maybe Fable 2 and Gears of War.

8. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

eh. No comment.