Birth of a leader

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Rhinox007, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

This is the first story I have written about transformers, hopefully you guys like it.

Everybody writes or tells stories about the transformers, but nobody writs or tells stories about the beginning, the birth of Prime and Megatron (especially Prime). why they began to fight.
    so for that reason I start thinking and this is the story of the beginning.

Birth of a leader

Chapter one: A new transformer

The Prophesie:
    When we’ll last expect it, the stars will shine red, blue, purple and green. This will lead our age to a new begin from suffering and pain. He who will be named after the great god shall fight the devil himself and will wright history.

This were the last words of the first and only king of Cybertron
    Ultimus Prime.

On a planet far away from earth called Cybertron, a new spark was made. The ‘father’ who’s name was Ex-Haust, an honerable sergeant of the autobots, was very satisfied. The body that was chosen for this spark was beautiful. It was a body made for a leader, it was strong, fast and good looking.

‘ how should I call him?’ asked Ex-Haust out loud.

‘what do you think about junior?’ said a person in the dark.

‘Very funny Silverbot’ replied Ex-Haust.

Silverbot, a big grey robot, came out of the dark, and went to the body. Bend over and started to laugh.

‘What’s wrong?’ asked the father.

‘don’t you think the stars are beautiful today. I like the red and blue one’s, the purple and green are ugly’ Silverbot said.

Silverbot walked over to the father and he put his face right in front of that from E.H. Silverbot laughed again.
    ‘You know the prophesies Ex-Haust’
    He transformed into a jet and flew away back into the dark.
    While he was disseparing he shout ‘Maybe Prime?’ and he vanished in the dark. The sound of his engine's disepeard the last

‘yes… Prime, why not’ said a proud father.

The opticals of the new transformer, a deep blue color, lighted up and turned around. He rised up and said.

‘Then Prime shall be my name’ said the robot with a loud and confirming voice

on the other side of the planet a wise robot wake up with fear in his eyes. He jumped out of bed and went to the communicator. He send messages to all council members.

‘ He’s born, what was, what is en what shall be is doomed!!!’

2. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter two: A plan

The sound of footsteps filled the hallway. The speed of sounds following each other let Leon now that someone was running. Leon turned himself to the nearing sound, he waited until the bot arrived.

‘Sir Leon, Sir Leon, Priest Diogultha send a message’ the messenger said.

‘And what is that message Omegatron?’ asked Leon.

Omegatron is a big transformer, his colores are blak and green. Yesterday he got his first ‘son’: Megatron. Omegatron has crazy idea’s about taking over cybertron, but nobody takes him serious because he only is a messenger.

‘It louds: he’s born, what was, wh…’
    ‘what is and what shall be is doomed’ interupted Leon. ‘Go Omegatron, I need to make some important decisions’
    ‘Inferno!!!’ he yelled
    ‘yes sire’ Inferno said

Inferno, a loyal servent, is a middle-sized robot. He stepped forward and saluted.

‘what can I do’ he asked.
    ‘go search Starscream, and tell him that I have a job for him’ Leon said.
    ‘yes sire’ said Inferno and left the room
    ‘Now everything has to go according to plan’ he thougt.

When Omegatron enterd his room he had a big smile on his face.

‘Finally, my plans will be acomplished. It’s time to teach Megatron how to kill’

3. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter three: First friends

Ex-Haust and Prime were walking in town while Ex-Haust is telling the history of cybertron, how to live in Cybertron and everything else he needs to know.

‘any questions Prime?’ asked Ex-Haust
    ‘yeah… what are those red and purple marks that everybody wears’ he asks
    ‘Hmm, good question, how should I explain it? it’s sorth of a religion, the mark that you’re wearing resembles the pride autobots, the other mark is that from the foolish Decepticons. The autobots and Decepticons have different values’ Ex-Haust explains.
    ‘why are there two “religions”?’ Prime askes
    ‘I actually don’t know, something about the past’
    ‘Maybe’
    ‘then I shall let you explore the city on youre own’
    ‘no father wait, I still have one question’ Prime quickly said
    ‘And that is?’ Ex-Haust replied
    ‘from who is that statue in the middle of town?’
    ‘That. That’s our great god. Optimus Prime’ Ex-Haust said with a hand on his spark
    ‘Now go investigate the city’ said Ex-Haust

And like his father said Prime went investigating.

At a corner he saw a transformer riding another one who was in his alt-mode. A well armored jeep. The transformer that was standing on the other one was a middle-sized funny looking robot with a yellow/red body. He has the same mark on his shoulder like Prime has. He has a grey cross on his chest. He seemed a little childish.

‘hey, you, the yellow. What’s your name and what the heck are you doing?’ yelled Prime.

‘hey, I’m Hot Shopt and I’m having som fun with Red Alert’ he replied

Red Alert tranformed and went to Hot Shot.

‘do you call that fun, now my back hurts, but who are you’ asked Red Alert.
    ‘my name is Prime’ he answerd
    ‘like the great god, Optimus Prime?’ Hot Shot asked
    ‘Yes, but it’s only Prime’ he said

At a top of a building a transformer was observating the young one’s. The robot transformed and flew away.

4. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter four: The church

Priest Quicksilver was enjoying his walk in the church, it as so quiet he could hear his energon flew, until Priest Diogultha came in. he seemed in a rush, he almost fell despite of his iron bar(walking-stick) he carried.

'What seems to be the problem my fellow priest?' asked Priest Quicksilver
    'Tell it to Quicky my friend'
    'It's not the time for jokes, he's born earlier than we expected. We have to act fast' Priest Diogultha said
    'Do you mean the one' Quicksilver asked while he was pointing at a picture on the wall.
    'Yes, him' Diogultha said with fear.

Prime, Hot Shot and Red Alert were walking trough city and telling each other stories. Hot Shot was bragging about adventures he participated, like riding each and every council member that there is. After a while Red Alert began to stare at Prime.

'Why are you starring at me Red Alert?' asked Prime
    'I'm sure I've seen you before' Red Alert replied
    'How is that possible?' Prime asked

They walked a bit further and suddenly Red Alert screamed like a girl.
    ‘Man, what in Prime’s name was that’ Hot Shot said while he was giggeling.
    ‘I don’t now, my voice reseptor is acting weird today’ Red Alert replied.
    ‘Now, what I wanted to say, I know where I saw you before. Come with me to the church. I’ll explain it there’ he said.

They started to run and slamed everybody out of the way who they ecncountered.

Finaly they reached the church. While Hot Shot is getting punched and kicked by an old lady transformer, Red Alert and Prime went to the huge, massive door.
    ‘hey look it’s Priest Quicky’ Red Alert said.
    ‘Wait, he may not enter’ said Priest Quicksilver while he was pointing at Prime.
    ‘why not?’ Prime asked.
    ‘Eeeuuuh…. You’re not registrated yet, and because of higher goods you will not understand, I have to reject you by article 2.17 of act 25 of the gensis book…’
    ‘Alright that’s enough, Red Alert I shall wait outside until you guys come back’ Prime said.
    ‘Hot Shot stop tempting that women and come with me’ Red Alert shouted.
    ‘Very funny’ Hot Shot replied.

Red Alert lead Hot Shot down the big hallway filled with huge statue’s of the great God Optimus Prime.

‘There it is, I knew it I saw him before’ Red Alert said while he was pointing at a painting.
    ‘But… that’s a perfect resemblens of Prime’ Hot Shot said startled.

The label beneath the painting said:
    Bringer of light for the one’s who follow him.
    Bringer of darkness for the one’s who are against him

5. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter five: Prime Vs Starscream

Boom!!! A loud explosion let Red Alert and Hot Shot shiver.
    ‘What in Prime’s name was that?’ they both said at once.
    A huge piece of the church’s seeling fell down. Hot Shot pushed Red Alert away from the falling piece.
    ‘So you can be heroic after all Hot Shot’ Red Alert joked.
    ‘Let’s go see what causes that piece to fall’ Hot Shot said.
    They runned as fast as they could to tht door. When they openend the door of the churge, their mouth fell open, what they saw was horrible. Buildings were put to ashe, everywhere lied bodies of transformers, dead, ¾ of the church’s tower was missing and Prime was pushing a tall transformer to the ground. The robot had wings on his backs, one of the wings he was holding as a sword. His colores were red and white. His head was black as the night.
    ‘Who sent you, and why are you doing this!?!’ Prime yelled.
    ‘look how many robots have died by your hands! Don’t you live with sorrow’
    ‘No, I don’t and actually it was fun to do, but it would be even funner if I killed you’ the robot said.
    The transformer flipped himself and punched Prime into a building. A huge cloud of dust spread itself.
    ‘I’ll tell you one thing, so everybody will remeber who killed you, my name is Starsream’
    ‘Now. Goodbye Prime, see you in hell’ Starscream said.
    Starscream shooted at the building but Prime jumped over the bullets, made a salto and kicked Starscream right in the face. While Starscream fell Prime grabed his leg and threw him in a building.
    ‘Remeber this buddy, my father is a sergeant of the autobot army. I wont be killed that easily’ Prime said.
    Starscream crawled ouof the hole in the building with a hand on his face.
    ‘You’ll pay for that’ Starscream threatend.
    He runnend towards Prime and jumped. Prime also jumped en punched in Starscream’s stomach, grabed him threw him to the ground after wich he landed with his feat on top of Starscream’s head.
    ‘did you had enough, or are you still thinking you can beat me’ Prime said to Starscream.
    ‘I can still do one more thing’ Starscream said.
    He grabed his other wing and stabed at Prime. Prime evaded the attack and grabed the sword/wing and drove it in Starscream’s chest.
    One last scream and it was over.

Hot Shot and Red Alert came running in and kept watching at the body

‘That was amazing, I’ve never saw somebody like that before’ Red Alert said.
    ‘He dindn’t even made a chance with his weapons’ Hot Shot said.
    ‘OPTIMUS PRIME! OPTIMUS PRIME!’ yelled someone in the crowed that had gathered arround.
    ‘Why are they calling me like that?’ Prime asked.
    ‘don’t you get it Prime, only a god can fight like that. In afew blows you knocked him out. You’re a god now. Their god’ Red Alert said with the greatest respect.
    ‘Optimus Prime, ypur wish is my command’ said Hot Shot while he bow.
    ‘The same for me, Optimus Prime’ Red Alert said and he bend over.
    Everywhere robots where saying the same and everyone bend for Prime.
    ‘How emotionel, should I laugh or should I cry. Tell me ooh mighty god’ Someone in the crowd said who didn’t bend over.
    ‘Now are you in for a real fight?’ he asked.
    ‘Who are you?’ Optimus Prime asked.
    ‘I am Megatron, youre worst nightmare’

6. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter six: Decepticons and the Autobots

‘I’m your worst nightmare’ said Megatron.
    ‘Now fight me, Starscream only was a weak and selfish bot who thinks that he can beat everyone’
    ‘I wont fight you, I only fought Starscream because he was harming innocent civilians’ Prime replied.
    ‘Ooh if I have to harm civilians, then let us do that’Megatron said
    ‘What do you mean with us?’ Prime asked.
    ‘Decepticons, you heard him, ATTACK’ a rough voice shouted.

Everywhere robots and buildings burst out in flames. Arms and legs were ripped of. Lady Transformers screamed for help Other ones tried to fight back, regrettable it dindn’t help.

‘What should we do Optimus Prime?’ someone shouted.
    ‘yeah, help us Prime, we can’t help them for ever’ Hot Shot yelled.
    ‘yeah Prime, help us’ Red Alert shouted.
    The only thing that Prime noticed was that the Decepticons only attacked Autobots.
    ‘What’s wrong Autobot, to afraid to fight with me?’ Megatron said to Prime while he ripped of the head of from a Transformer.
    ‘You still wont fight me, ok. Cyclonus, you know what to do’ Megatron said.

A blue robot turned his head punched the robot who he was holding and droped him

‘Yes sir’ the robot replied.

The transformer had a kind of tail on it’s back and he had a propeller on its back.
    He attacked Red Alert by surprise, Red Alert collapsed. Cyclonus pickt up Red Alert’s arm and cut of a piece of it.

‘aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh’ Red Alert yelled.
    Cyclonus and Megatron started to laugh.
    ‘Enough…’ Prime whisperd.
    ‘Enough’ He said louder.
    ‘ENOUGH’ he shouted.

Optimus Prime started to run towards Megatron. He lifted his arm and tried to punch Megatron. Megatron easily evaded the attack and drove his knee in Prime’s stomach and then he punched him in the face. Prime felt down.

‘So this is the great Optimus Prime. Can’t even lay a punch on my face’ Megatron said disepointed.
    What’s wrong with me, I can easily overpower him. He tought
    Prime pushed himself up, stood up and pointed at Megatron.

‘You want to fight. Bring it on then’ Said Prime while his optics narrowed.
    ‘Finally, he’s going to defend his buddy’s’ Megatron said.
    The two Robots runned towards each other, at the last moment Prime jumped over Megatron and ran towards Red Alert and Cyclonus.
    ‘ Leave him alone ore you’ll be sorry’ Prime warned Cyclonus.
    ‘Wha…’

A punch in the face, a knie in the stomach and Cyclonus fell on the ground. Prime picked up a blaster that was as tall as his fore arm and shooted at Cyclonus.

‘thanks Optimus Pri…’ said Red Alert while he went in stasis lock.
    ‘everything will come fine my friend’

The ground began to shake, everyone dived away. Prime looked to the disturbance.
    Something huge was running in his alt-mode towards Prime.

‘What is that’ Prime said.
    ‘That, that’s one of my Decepticons’ said Megatron.

The huge thing jumped and tackled Prime.
    Prime couldn’t lifted him, it was too heavy. It’s alt-mode didn’t look like a vehicle.
    It’s giant tale had a sharp angle.

I’m Scorponok and I’m going to kill you’
    Scorponok giants tail curved and flew to Prime.

Part 1 of chapter six

7. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter six – Part 2

Prime closed his optics, waiting for the tail to slice him open.
    Nothing happened; he slowly opened his optics and saw nothing.
    Scorponok was gone. He turned his head to the right and noticed that a familiar bot lied on top of Scorponok.

‘Keep your filthy robot paws of my son’ Ex-Haust said.

Ex-Haust grabbed Scorponok’s tail and ripped it of. The energon spout out of it.

‘That’s one’ the father said.
    ‘Autobots attack, the safety of the civilians is our priority’ he said.

Everywhere soldiers appeared, shooting at Decepticons.

‘Come on son, we have to leave this place. It’s going to be dirty here’ Ex-Haust commanded.

Like his father said Decepticons started to explode. A giant battle vehicle from the Autobots destroyed the difficult warriors from the Decepticons.

‘And my friends they are still out there’ Prime asked.
    ‘How do they look, I shall order a team to look out for them’ Ex-Haust said.
    ‘One was laying next me with one of his arms cut off and the other one is a bit smaller than me. His entire body is yellow’ Prime described.
    ‘What are there name’s’ he asked
    ‘Red Alert, but he is in stasis lock. The other one’s name is Hot Shot.
    ‘Team Delta and Nova hurry your skinny buts up here’ Ex-Haust yelled.

Team Delta was filled with blue Transformers, every single ones was heavy armed.
    Team Nova was filled with small camouflaged robots.

‘Captain Blurr, give team Nova cover when they search for my son’s friends’ commanded Ex-Haust.
    ‘Right away sir’ confirmed the Delta captain.

While the two teams went out for there missions Ex-Haust turned himself around.
    He walked towards his son, who was laying down on a field-bed.

‘Now tell me, what happened down there. I’ve heard from the surveillance camera’s that there was a fight between Autobots and Decepticons’ the father asked.
    ‘Do you have some time; it will take a while before my story ends’ Prime replied.

8. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

I noticed that I didn't gave a proper description of the transformers in my fan fic.
    So I drawed some picture's of them, they'll have an other body and alt-mode because the story goes about their youth.

here's a picture from Optimus Prime in robot mode, I hope you guys like it:) 

[​IMG]

9. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

here is Optimus Prime's alt-mode

[​IMG]

10. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter seven: Political discission

The room was empty, besides Leon staring out of the window.
    He didn’t even noticed that Omegatron came in and knocked over his desk.
    All of the datablocks fell on the grond. Omegatron rapidly picked up all the datablocks.

‘Sorry sir, I was a bit… clumsy’ Omegatron apologized.
    ‘leave them down, can’t you do anything wright’ Leon said a bit angry.
    ‘What are you thalking about; sir?’ Omegatron asked.
    ‘If you didn’t send your stupid sun up there… AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH’ Leon said with anger

The council member picked up the tabel and trowed it at Omegatron. The big iron table hit Omegatron and squashed him against the wall.
    Omegatron kicked the table from him and gasped from the weight.

‘What’s wrong Omegatron, to weak’ Leon laught.

Inferno entered the room in his alt-mode, a big red fire truck. On the ladder of the truck lied a transformer with a sort of sword in his chest.
    The robot was Starscream.

‘I found him laying like this sir’ explained Inferno.
    ‘repair him Inferno, Omegatron leave the room. I’ll deal with you later’ Leon ordered.

After everyone left the room Leon went to his chair. Leaned on his knuckels .

‘If you want to do it wright, you have to do it yourself’

Inferno drove trough the hall, carrying Starscream.
    Why am I still doing this, I’m an Autobot. He thought.
    He transformed and throwed Starscream from his shoulders.
    He runned to the exit. He brought his arm in front off his face and inserted the radio frequency off general Ex-Haust.

‘I’m coming general’

Prime just came back from his fire practice. The gun was a gift from his father.

‘Are you sure you want to join the army in my section’ Ex-Haust asked.
    ‘Yes sir, after what happend in front of the church… I wont fail again. I promise’ Prime said like a true hero.

The visual- and audio newsscreen flipped on by itself. A Decepticon appeared on the visual newsscreen.

‘Fellow Transformers, I council member Leon and the Decepticon army declear the war to the Autobots. Don’t blame me but this Autobot’

On the visual newsscreen a picture appeared. It was the picture of Prime.
    ‘And here’s the reason we, the Decepticons, should destroy the Autobots’

A little movie of Prime punching and kicking Starscream appeard.

‘So Autobots, I, no, We warn you, if you ever come near our troops. Goodbye Autobot. HAHAHAHA’ Leon said.

‘What have I done’ Prime said misserable.

11. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Chapter eight: Battle for Iacon part 1

After several cycels planet Cybertronwas deserted, nobody dared to come out of there home’s.
    Decepticon troops were surveilling the area. Any Transformer that came out became a pile of ashes.

Optimus Prime and his ‘father’ who lived in Iacon were desperated. He and his father tried to brake out of there home but with no succes. Their home was turned into a maximum-detention room. Every troop that Ex-Haust called in to destroy the infantry that guarded their home was annihilated.

‘Why don’t you just call the intire army and let them surprize the stupid infantry in front our door?’ Prime inquired desperatly.
    ‘because every where there are Decepticon troops, and every single soldier is driven in their home’s’Ex-Haust amplified .
    ‘But we could do something else, remember the sewer entrance in our basement?’ Ex-Haust asked.
    ‘Why do we have a sewer entrance? Never mind. Dont they troops in the sewage?’ Prime said.
    ‘Do you really think that thy are that smart? Come on, follow me.’ Ex-Haust commanded.

Father and son ran to the basement. For cybertronians they hade a pretty large basement.

‘Son, could you transform for me, I need you to do something for me;’ said Ex-Haust
    ‘Why do I have to transform?’ Prime asked.
    ‘The shell is too heavy for me and my alt mode, a garbage truck isn’t that strong’ Ex-Haust explained.
    ‘Transform!!!’ Prime yelled

Prime’s legs slided in to each other and bend backwards, the tire’s on its back glided to the legs. The arms clicked on the back and the chest turned opside down. Prime was transformed into a Semi-truck. Ex-Haust grabed a hook from the wall and hooked it on Prime’s bumper.

‘Pull Prime’ Ex-Haust commanded.

Prime’s tire started to smoke, inch by inch the truck drove forward. The shell began to move.
    Suddenly the shell jumped loose and flew against the back of Prime’s cabine.
    Prime transformed and started to rube his back

‘Ouch, that hurts!’ Prime noticed.
    ‘Why do you think that I let you doing it’ Ex-Haust laughed.

Together they crawled into the sewage. It was dark and wet. Prime saw something he wouldn’t believe if he didn’t saw it with his own eyes. Everywhere he looked there were Autobots.

‘Fellow Autobots. You stink!!!’ Ex-Haust shouted.

Everyone looked at him and pointed his or her gun at him.

‘Now I have your attention, I’m general Ex-Haust for the ones who didn’t know. Now, let the battle for Iacon begin!!!’

12. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

here's Hot Shot's first form, I didn't draw his alt-mode (a Hummer), it was a bit too difficult.

here's his robot mode:

[​IMG]

13. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Here's council member Leon, I shall try to draw his alt-mode for the end of the week

here's his robot mode:

[​IMG]

14. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

hey keep at this one pal it is great

15. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Sorry to tell you this, but I already stopped writing it a long time ago. First off all, I think the language isn't good enough, and the story didn't fit into any line of the transformers at all, wich means, a lot of mistakes in the story.

Sorry again Ironkaty

16. ironkaty

ironkaty mystery warrior

oh that a shame i can't wait to see what happens next

17. star11scream

star11scream Spoon + Star11scream

sad just sad.

18. -Mainframe-

-Mainframe- Well-Known Member

Where's the rule that you can't make up your own Transformer Universe?

Write what you want in your own story. :thumb 

19. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

your own universe, your own story. you create it your own way. it shows promise though and i like this story! more please!