Bioshock Discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by SpycrabKiller, Aug 11, 2012.

1. SpycrabKiller

SpycrabKiller Well-Known Member

Considering I haven't seen any threads in the games and Infinite, I decided to start one.

Anyways. Infinite. I'm excited for it.

I've gotten into the series recently, although I don't think Infinite had anything to do with it. Although I've been reading any articles I could find on it before I first played a Bioshock game.

I'm on the first game right now, by the way. I'm stuck at the first Big Daddy. I dropped my Electrobolt Plasmid for the Enrage Plasmid. That was moronic, I know. I went into the game blind.

I keep dying on that part. I have four First Aid kits and 2 Eve Hypos, and 3 ElectroBuck Shells, a butt-munchingly amount of Armor-Piercing rounds, and zero turrets.

Any advice?

2. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Restart your game and keep the electrobolt plasmid. Also, save your shotgun ammo for big daddies, and buy electrobuck ammo wherever you can. Makes big daddy fights easier.

3. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. Gatehawk

Gatehawk Gooner

I've been a bit into the game before Infinite was announced. But I didn't play the game before July and I've already beaten 1 and 2 and I now have Infinite on preorder.

5. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I love the Bioshock games. The atmosphere is amazing. Story is great. All around good games.

6. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

I just watched a 15 minute video on youtube for Infinite. Absolutely incredible. The whole concept of leaping from track to track looks to be gutrenching. Especially knowing that when I do play, there will definitely be those times when you fail to grasp a rail. The large bird/falcon machine looks wild too. Can't wait for Infinite to come out.