Bios for Classics Megatron, Astrotrain, Rodimus and Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Ghost Rider, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Life=Pain

Transformers Classics Megatron is the Decepticon Supreme Commander which transforms from FUSION BLASTER with clicking trigger action to robot with working scope which becomes ANTI-PROTON PULSE CANON, Cylinder Becomes Wings.

Technical Data
    Strength: 10
    Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 6
    Endurance: 10
    Courage: 10
    Fireblast: 10
    Skill: 7

Bio
    "Lesser creatures are the playthings of my will." MEGATRON is the most feared and powerful leader in the history of Cybertron. His might is legendary, and his name is spoken only in whispers. He will stop at nothing in his drive to conquer the universe. So great is his will to power that even his own followers are little more to him than fuel for his war machine, and his enemies are less than the dust he grinds beneath his heel. He is always at the front of any DECEPTICON charge, soaring into the sky and vaporizing enemy positions with his antiproton pulse cannon. The mere sight of his snarling face is enough to break the spirit of many an Autobot.

2. butz

butz slippery when wet

What does it say?? (I don't go to tformers, and don't feel like trying to navigate their site to find something that could've been posted here).

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Somewhere at another site I saw something weird. Does anyone know more?

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Technical Data
    Strength: 10
    Intelligence: 10
    Speed: 6
    Endurance: 10
    Courage: 10
    Fireblast: 10
    Skill: 7

Bio
    "Lesser creatures are the playthings of my will." MEGATRON is the most feared and powerful leader in the history of Cybertron. His might is legendary, and his name is spoken only in whispers. He will stop at nothing in his drive to conquer the universe. So great is his will to power that even his own followers are little more to him than fuel for his war machine, and his enemies are less than the dust he grinds beneath his heel. He is always at the front of any DECEPTICON charge, soaring into the sky and vaporizing enemy positions with his antiproton pulse cannon. The mere sight of his snarling face is enough to break the spirit of many an Autobot.

Here's the bio that was there... unfortunantly they don't credit it to anyone. It was posted by the news staff though.

5. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Bios for Classics Astrotrain, Rodimus and Bumblebee

ASTROTRAIN thrives on panic and fear. Though he is mainly used as a transport vehicle for moving warriors and supplies, he only truly feels at home pounding AUTOBOT® warriors into scrap metal. His ionic displacer rifle can scramble AUTOBOT sensors, causing confusion in the enemy ranks, and his huge bulk casts a terrifying shadow across a battlefield. Those AUTOBOTS® who survive a fight with ASTROTRAIN often need only hear the echoing boom of his engines in the distance to once again quake in fear.

Awesome TRIPLE CHANGER figure converts from robot to space shuttle with retractable landing gear to train with attachable rifle and back again!

Small compared to most other TRANSFORMERS, BUMBLEBEE more than makes up for through his incredible bravery and willingness to go places larger robots won’t. Capable of aerial and underwater missions, he is more versatile than many other AUTOBOTS. His eagerness to do his part leads him to above and beyond the call of duty, often placing him in grave danger. It is a testament to his skill that he has never been captured.

Awesome robot-to-cruiser vehicle figure features a WAVE CRUSHER watercraft and trailer that convert to a jet pack!

Young and bold, RODIMUS races headlong into danger, throwing caution – and his orders – to the wind. He dreams of heroic deeds and hopes one day to gain the recognition his actions deserve. Despite his inexperience, he is a talented fighter. In battle, he can often be seen racing at speeds up to 180 miles per hour, dodging explosions and laser blasts in an attempt to close on his objective.

Awesome robot-to-race car vehicle figure features a flip-out data-com communicator in vehicle mode and a tailpipe that becomes a photon laser with firing projectile in robot mode!

6. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    He was captured in the first post-MTMTE episode :lol  Nearly sent to Cybertron with Spike as I recall. Wasn't he captured in the comics with Jazz and Grimlock too?

7. butz

butz slippery when wet

Hmmm... no mention of his possible buzzsaw.
    Also nothing to explain Astrotrain's new function, which we saw on his sample package (Psy-ops warrior)

8. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    still, pretty coool :p  (still hoping IDW picksup these designs for 'escalation')

9. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    He was in suspended animation at that point, so that doesn't really count.

But then, he was captured by RAAT when he was Goldbug.

10. drsyn

drsyn Classics Big member

cool, now bring on Starscream and Prime's bios.

11. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

I love the new quote! I like "Peace through tyranny" as a quote too, but I always felt it fit BW Megatron much better since G1 Megs never seemed that interested in peace.

12. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Hell with the bios I want the toys!:) 

13. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yay Hot Rod :rock 

14. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    That's a pretty cool set of bios. I see that they didn't use the same guy who did the bios for the Ti line.

15. Locke

Locke Team Vanguard

News Credits:
    ...His ionic displacer rifle can scramble AUTOBOT sensors, causing confusion in the enemy ranks, and his huge bulk casts a terrifying shadow across a battlefield. Those AUTOBOTS® who survive a fight with ASTROTRAIN often need only hear the echoing boom of his engines in the distance to once again quake in fear.

It's a bit subtle, but I think this is at least a veiled reference to psyops.

16. butz

butz slippery when wet

Ok. I can see that. Guess I just assumed it entailed psyonic powers. I'm kinda relieved that it doesn't.

17. Spark

Spark General Electric

"Psy-Ops" means "psychological operations" (or operative, I suppose), not "psychic" or "psyonic". He deals in psychological warfare, hence the "ASTROTRAIN thrives on panic and fear," "...causing confusion in the enemy ranks," "...often need only hear the echoing boom of his engines in the distance to once again quake in fear."

It's fairly straightforward.

18. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Wow. Megatron DOES have a better quote. And I thought "Peace through tyranny" was impossible to top - the quote fits him even better!

Doesn't Megatron have a fusion cannon in robot mode though, traditionally? And there's no mention of the black hole linkup powering it... his old weapon sounded cooler.

At least he's a fusion blaster, I guess.

19. butz

butz slippery when wet

Yes, thank you. Locke already cleared that up, and my post you quoted was explaining my original misconception.

20. JD

JD Well-Known Member

Man, whoever writes this stuff must sure like the word "awesome" :lol