Bionicle identification and Price check

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Soundblaster1, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    So I got a bunch of these in my Bionicle kick about a year ago and now all they do is take up space. Sure those containers are nifty in the store, but not when there's no room at your house.

SE Toa Iruni
    Visorak Oohnorak
    Toa Horoika Vakama
    Piraka Avak
    Metru nui Vahki Bordakh
    Metru nui Vahki Nuurakh
    Irnakk (set of 3 Pirakas with golden spine)
    Green thingy that folds up into a ball (first version, if I remember correctly)
    Little blue one (same gimmick as Toa Horoika Vakama)
    Little white one (same gimmick as Toa Horoika Vakama)

While they are cool, all they do is take up space at this point... And who are the last 3 on the list?

Thanks
    SB

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Green ball-guy is Bohrok Lehvak... the only original Bohrok I never managed to get, heh. Complete with all parts, krana, instructions and tube?

Not familiar with the Toa Horoika gimmick to identify the other two. WAAAAAAY before my time. I got out of Bionicle just when the Rahkshi era started, let alone the Metru Nui stuff!

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Toa Horoika is newer... Maybe 18 months ago?

The green ball guy is only the guy with all parts (all the parts, a rubber band for the gimmick, and the red mask thing), hence my lack of knowledge of what it is.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

My fav's are probably these guys

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These 2 remind me of that thing in Star Wars AOTC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No idea on their worth, had a hard time getting rid of them. GM sent me a cool poster that I might use to backdrop a display with. Or keep them for kitbashing.

May just take them all apart and build a big, thingamajiggy

5. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Is there a market for the veryvery first batch of six? I dinna remember what crazy ass subname they attached to them, but I thought they were cool enough and somewhat self-contained at the time, so I picked them up. Then there were six more...and six more...and six more...

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

And the Rahkshi were from 2003. I don't know shit about shit since then. :p  (Except most of the Metru Nui stories, because I still had a subscription to the Lego club... still have all the comics at home).

After looking them up, it's Hordika, not, Horoika. I think I even recall the two little guys you have, from seeing them on store shelves, but am drawing a blank on their names.

As long as "ball-guy" has no grey/silver parts, it's definitely Lehvak. If not, then it would be Lehvak-Kal, who is more of an individual, free-thinking (and evil) Bohrok and not part of the swarm.

7. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    :D 

8. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

9. omega ranger

omega ranger Well-Known Member

Yes, a Bionicle question!!

The last three are what someone mentioned the Lehvak, Rahaga Gaaki and Rahaga Kualus.

As for price, it can vary from original price to low prices on eBay I've noticed.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95771

This website above is BZPower (a forum about Bionicle) Forums' Price Guide, so I recommend you look there and then check current prices on eBay. Though I would like to take some of those off your hands...I have a few Toa myself, including Iruini and some of the more recent releases too, and a few Rahi and Titans (Rahi are Bionicle animals and Titans are large $20 sets to $100 sets)