binaltech exclusives

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Malach Ra, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just wondering fo anybody thinks the binaltech exclusives will be more sought after than their american counterparts? i'm talking about the yellow tracks, red meister and the blue prowl. i've already see a cosidereable mark up in the binaltech meister red and white, white being the more expensive of the two to get ahold of. but IMO the red will surpass the white's demand in only a matter of time. anybody got any thoughts?

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Yellow Tracks was a shelf warmer. some stores had trouble getting rid of him at as low as $25.

3. SuperDD

SuperDD Well-Known Member

BT exclusives

When I started collecting the BT's, there were a lot more auctions on Ebay than there are now.

I only started collecting them then because a lot of those auctions for the Binaltechs were not much more expensive than the Alternators at the time.

Since I wasn't a completist (then), I decided that when it came to those three, I would only buy the exclusive BT version color.

Of course now that I changed my mind and started to complete the whole list, I've noticed that both BT White Meister and BT Police Prowl are harder to find and more expensive than their exclusive colors.

Valkysas was right though. I bought my BT Yellow Tracks from Toynk off of Ebay for around $23 shipped.

By the way, I just recently bought a BT Police Prowl (thanks Parksey82), anybody want to sell me BT White Meister?

4. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    yeah yellow tracks was the least expensive for me also. i think red meister kicks all type of ass. just bought the blue prowl.

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think red meister's probably the priciest. Yellow tracks is pennies, blue Prowl sells for normal at BBTS while the normal police version goes for $75 there. Figure that one out.

6. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let's not forget BT Skids, who is fairly different from his USA Counterparts, as well as the BTA figures, and the Kiss Play variants. I'm just hopin' to find a good deal on freakin' Rodimus sometime.

-Tony!

7. JazzMeister

JazzMeister Too school for cool

I managed a good deal on a Kiss Players Rodimus myself.

£20 (about $40) for an opened, but mint condition one. It was 'Buy-It-Now' and it lasted six hours online before I picked it up.

I've never seen another one close to that price, opened or not, ever since.

8. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Personally I'm a bit more worried about Wonderfest and e-Hobby exclusives *cough* Black Convoy. Clear Mirage. :)  Then again older figures are getting harder and pricier to find, if you haven't already!

9. vector

vector City Commander

Ebay:
    Black Convoy will be the most diffecult to procure.......Although now the "shelfwarmers" are becoming increasingly higher in cost and tougher to find. Although I am curious how many BT-17's are within the U.S.