Binaltech Arming Kit Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Clutchburn, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Clutchburn

Clutchburn Swollen Member

Ebay:
    Got the Binaltech Arming kit today from ebay. It has the Smokescreen GT Missle Launcher , Starsaber and 3 light sabers. Great quality and the missle launcher looks great on Alt. Sideswipe.

Question is, who else can use the missle launcher?

I know it works on the Subaru and Viper molds. I also thought it fits on the Jeep mold as well but I can't figure it out. Any hints?

2. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I never heard of this , what is it , got a pic ? lol sounds like something i may want to get lol

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

:useless 

I HAD to do it. It's my first time!

4. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I've got a few of these (actually I'm looking to get more... you don't happen to know if that eBay seller had more available, do you?). Anyhow, the launcher works well on the Subaru and Mazda molds, and pretty well on the Viper mold (though I think it sits a bit far forward. Other than that, not so much. You can SORT OF wedge it on to the Jeep mold if you flip the rotating part up and use the use the little clip on the underside of the launcher. You can sort of slide that clip on to the Jeep's windshield. But the launcher just lies flat, it doesn't orient upward, and you also risk breaking the clip this way. I know, they show the launcher on the Jeep mold in the packaging.... but I think that is sort of a cheat.

If I'm wrong about this, though, and anyone knows the proper way to mount it, please do tell! I'd love to know too.

It's a cool set though, otherwise. The energy swords are kind of silly, and a little useless, but I find the star saber to look quite cool with many figures. Currently I have Alt Nemesis Prime holding a silver one, Cybertron Bendy Prime holding a gold one, and another gold one stowed in Alt. Sideswipe's "bakpack."

5. Clutchburn

Ebay:
    I'll try to take some pics in the next day or two . The ebay guy was "smoocharts" from Singapore.
    Haven't tried Meister yet. The launcher is black with a chrome missle so that would look great on him.

6. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Remy's site has the pics, unfortunately I couldn't find them in HK when I was there. I'll be sure to pick them up when I go again.

7. Clutchburn

Ebay:
    Linky?
    I couldn't find the pics on Remy's site.

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    The set I got has 2 missile launchers and the Starsaber. No lightsabers though (not that I was even slightly bothered about that). I got a silver set (pictured), and a gold set (black launchers & a gold Starsaber).

9. Clutchburn

Ebay:
    Yeah I'd love to get my hands on that set, the light sabers are pretty useless. I'm surprised these sets are so hard to find.

10. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    They're pretty darn cheap when you do find them though; IIRC they were about $10 each plus shipping.

11. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

12. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits: