Hey guys! Sometimes in the design process of creating a custom, one has to make some tough decisions. The following is one from me. I bought the BT Arcee with the whole intent of "degenderizing" her, for lack of better words. Gendered TFs have always been a bit of an odd thing for me, but I've always used the Energon Arcee for my "Arcee" in my Alt/BT universe. I had always planned on making a white S2000, so TakaraTOMY saved me some work on that end. So what's up with this thread? Well, the idea I have is to make this character a spy from the G1 "Minispy" promotion: This is a screen cap from the commercial that debuted the promotion . . . . . . . and a close-up: What I did was take the heads from an Alt Dead End and an Alt Tracks and combine them. Essentially, I wanted the intake vents from Alt Dead End on the sides of the Alt Tracks head. Here is the result: Don't get me wrong, I actually like this head a lot, and I am pretty satisfied with my work on it. However, despite the work I have in on it, it's just never fully set well with me as the head I want to use. Digibashing comes in handy with at this stage in the game as well because I can simply import a photo into Photoshop and play around with color schemes without having to alter the piece and waste work. I am pretty satisfied with the scheme I came up with, but it just didn't sit well with me overall: I may end up using the head again at some point on another custom, or I may not. It's hard to tell at this point with my work. Regardless, I did want to share this with you guys. If for nothing else, perhaps it can be an encouragement to those who are struggling with a project at the same sort of crossroads I was at. Just so you guys know, I have actually been working on another head for this custom, and so far I am a lot happier with it. I even like how it better matches the commercial head design (which is my goal).