Minor/Repaint: Binal Tech Circuit

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Superquad7, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hey guys, here is bot #3 of 9 . . . Circuit! I only made some minor mods as I really liked this guy as is. I simply added some additional labels to detail him as well as give him a faction logo on his chest.

This guy is all about running on all cylinders as much as he can! He has a constant thirst for speed, to the point that it's intoxicating for him. Always looking for a thrill, Circuit will do just about anything for an Energon rush! He's as excitable as he is ruthless, and his seemingly unquenchable thirst for thrills and speed make him one of the most dangerous Decepticons!

alt mode:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

robot mode photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

2. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Man I wish I could find more of these Metals Transform guys. Thanks for the pics SQ :D 

3. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

THAT is awesome!

4. evil ivotron

evil ivotron destroy'em all

That looks great.

5. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

still no sign of your stunts? :(  but again a bash/repaint has to have a great head on it and great job on this one yet again.

6. Superquad7

News Credits:
    No probs man! Thanks for posting!

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I didn't want to alter them too much since they're really hard to come by (for me at least!)

Thank ya! I really like this guy and I didn't feel he needed many mods anyways. My minor touches were only to pull out and pull together some of the blues and such :) 

Well, I'm working on that one still and honestly, it's still a long ways off to have my set of Stunticons. I'll definitely keep you posted on those :wink: 

I'm just glad to have this guy (and his buddies) and I just wanted my minor mods to really make these guys shine more :) 

7. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah some of these look better then the real ones.
    Looking good SQ7.

8. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice, man! :thumb 

I sure wish there were more alt KO's, especially the ones that have die cast. They just scream, "customize me!"

9. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    again, nice photos buddy. only 6 more to go ;) 

10. Warmachine

Warmachine Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
    That is a bad ass lookin Alt mode paint job. That would killer next to my old Wheeljack custom. I just wish I never sold it. *sniffles*

11. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

Small mods go a long way, don't wanna over kill it ;) 

12. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm usually not a huge fan of the overuse of tuner or race decals (personal preference only, not a knock against the look), but the alt mode looks pretty sharp.

Nice work.

13. skidsinlimbo

skidsinlimbo Well-Known Member

I thought for a minute it was going to be the actionmaster of the same name.

Nice work can't wait to see the rest.

14. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice.....keep them coming bud :thumb 

15. SonRay

SonRay Banned

Great job. Im curious as to where you bought all those decals from?

16. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i found a metals transforms subaru yesterday, he's not red like the one on the list though, he seems to impersonate smokescreen.

wish i could find more

17. DWN013

DWN013 Holy crap in a pita!

Awesome, your obscure character alts rule. (I was the guy who dug your go-shuuta so much.) After looking at the pics I was thinking about what a cool concept this thing was... I mean since sunstreaker and sideswipe went from lamborghini to viper, its only natural that circuit would go from lamborghini to viper. This got me thinking, how cool would it be if someone did alt kitbashes of the rest of the sixturbo members...

And then I actually read the bio you wrote for him, and noticed that he is a decepticon. "W- Wha? The sixturbo guys were autobots!" So I checked TFU.info. Turns out my fuzzy memory had switched the names of this guy and this guy. :lol  I also failed to catch the decepticon emblem on his chest. But still, action master circuit is a great idea.

EDIT: Oh wait. AM circuit was an autobot too. Holy crap, I need to pay more attention.

18. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Thanks man! Yeah, a lot of people have slammed the Metals Transform KO line (and I even have my own reservations and critiques), but overall they're some of the best KOs I've ever purchased (and they should be for the price!). I like them how they come in alt mode, and they all just got me to the point where I wanted to make them all more unified and feel more "official". It's funny how a faction symbol will always help that along! :lol 

Thanks buddy!

If ever any more KOs are made, I really hope they stay away from the Viper. I think we've certainly had plenty with this line, plus there are many more makes/models of cars to use!

Yep, just keep your eyes peeled! :lol 

WM, your WJ custom has always been one of my favorite Alt customs EVER. My hat's off to you for some MAD props with it! I only regret that I don't own it!

These Metals Transforms do have cool paint jobs! I love em! :D 

QFT! This guy is one of my favorites from the line and aside from the few touches I made, I really like him as is (yellow Dead End head and all). Thanks for the props!

For me, it depends on:
    • which make/model it is
    • how it's done
    • how feasible it could be (which opens up a huge door for possibilities with the customizable tuner crowd!)

This guy fits that for me. :) 

Thanks for the props man! I really appreciate you taking the time to post! :) 

While the Actionmaster is an Autobot and looks somewhat different, it isn't a coincidence that this bot bears the same name. Sometimes Hasbro will use a name (like "Bumblebee" for example) to keep the homage going; other times they'll use the name simply to keep its usage for copyright reasons while totally going in another direction than the original character (e.g., "Hot Shot"). This is my attempt of the latter (at least in the hypothetical sense for me). Many of you guys know how I love to keep playing the role of graphic designer . . . :lol 

Will do! :D 

If you are referring the to the detailing in alt mode, those came painted on the toy when I bought them. There have been a few different sellers with the Metals Transform line on ebay.

If you are referring to the faction symbol and the other little fine details I added, I made them with label paper and my deskjet printer. The blue metallic label that circles his forearms I printed a strip of blue on silver metallic inkjet paper. I added some detailing labels using some scraps from the same sheet as well using a hole puncher and my trust pair of scissors. :)  I always make my own faction symbols too, using the same method. If you don't have the resources to do so, you can at least get some labels at [URL="http://www.reprolabels.com/"reprolabels.com/[/URL].

I hope that helps!

19. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

These alts. look great.

20. SonRay

SonRay Banned

What would help the most is if you could show me the link to people who sell those knock off metal thingies cos ive been looking on ebay and cant find junk.