Bill's Toys and Games

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Lupis Convoy, Jan 28, 2004.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

a "My Little Pony" forum? What a bunch of geeks, I mean c'mon! oh..wait. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

He has a couple times before, whenever other threads are made, usually in the Toyark, complaining about packages delayed and whatnot. I've also seen him make similar posts at Seibertron a year ago or two, but linking to a thread would be pointless thanks to the forum crash.

3. TerryJ

TerryJ Member

The communication is fine, but actually recieving the item is another story. The way I look at it, he gets to sit there and dance around with my money while I am pacing around waiting for my item. I'm not going into detail about my transaction, as I do not intend to defile anyone's character. All said and done I ordered, recieved automated messages, contacted, and never recieved what I paid for. I will admit, the communication is half-decent... but if I needed friends to talk to the last place I will look is an online shop. Not recommended.

4. garyh

garyh Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for the toys I paid for in December, after dozens of e-mails to Bill and the rare "I'll get you your tracking info soon" reply from him.

5. jrxcombinetrain

jrxcombinetrain Just like combiners

News Credits:
    After 2 month passed, i know i maybe lose my NT.3000 forever...........
    He still doesn't refund.....
    Thanks a very very very very very lot,Bill.:mad 
    Now i need to buy a new optimus prime to combine with astrotrain.....

6. Galvatrons My Hero

Galvatrons My Hero Member

That Guy is a Putz!!!!!
    I bought Thousands of Dollars from him in January and nothing has ever arrived. Now he wont answer my E mails. He is a Thief , But thats OK, C.C. Co. will refund me all of my Money.

Dont Ever buy from him, He never ships. Fucking Thief.

7. Robb Wilder

Robb Wilder Rip Em Open, Set em Free! TFW2005 Supporter

I am still waiting for my Nemisis Prime SDCC and 3 DC direct figures from last july. Many many emails and Nothing. He promises to get a tracking number and nothing. I would stay away from him at all costs.

8. Galvatrons My Hero

Bill's Toys is a Fraud Artist.

For Every one that has ever been ripped off or ass raped by Bills Toy's and Games.
    Report his sorry Ass to The FBI Internal Fraud Unit @ http://www.ic3.gov/
    US Postal Service for Mail Fraud, http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/
    Sellers Local Police Department, @ http://www.usacops.com/
    Sellers local Seller’s local State Attorney General's office, @ http://www.naag.org/ag/full_ag_table.php

And of course report him to your Credit Card Company, You have 90 Days to get your money back from that Bum!!!!!

Use These Links Listed above To report his Sorry Ass!!! :puke: 
    Dont let this Dick get away with it !!!!!!

Fraud is a major Crime, Ass Rape is a Major Crime!!!!!!!!!!! :poop 
    I Reported Him To all Of the Above, and I feel so much Better:D 

Hey Bill, How Does it Feel To Get it Reamed Righ Back at yah!!!. :poke  Your going Down you Thief !!!!! :horse: 

9. Galvatrons My Hero

Update

Well, I got Bill To respond to my snotty E mails.

Of course he has used the same lame excuse of never recieving the E mails and that he would have responded sooner. (Not true, As he responded to the first one and promissed to find my packages and get back to me. But never did.)
    HMMMM, I can't count how many people have quoted bills same response to them and they have still never recieved a refund or the product. Looks like the Posts from here and other boards about Bills Toys and Games are accurate!!

He has magically found most of my packages over the weekend, (not sure how that is done on a weekend) and " They will be delivered to you shortly ".

Looks like I am getting the exact same responses as every one else who has never recieved their shippments or refunds.

I sure am glad I have my Credit Card Company on my side!!
    Cant wait to see what USPS Inspectors turn up with the Fraud investigation.:p 

10. garyh

garyh Well-Known Member

I've still gotten no resolution myself, and it's been almost three months. Bill's totally stopped replying to my e-mails after several promises of getting me tracking info. Not that I think he sent anything, really, since he said a few weeks ago he'd get me tracking info and I should have recieved his "replacement shipment" by now.

11. Galvatrons My Hero

Bill is a Thief and conartist. He is never going to send you anything and he will never refund your payment. Dont get sucked into his Game of delaying you beyond your 90 charge back period with the Credit Card Co. Call Them Right now and place a charge back for your product, Due to Fraud or Items not recieved.

Bill learned how to steal from people while he was selling on E bay, and he knows that if he Delays you from complaing to the Authorities or Your Credit Card, Pay Pal, He gets to make Unlimited profit!!! (Because he Will Never Ship out anything Except for an Envelope with a tracking number). He uses that trick of having you sign for an envelope and then tells every one that he has signed Proof that you recieved your item. :rip 

Dont delay one second longer, Report him to your C.C. and USPS for mail fraud and theft, The FBI for theft. Use the links I provided in my previous post to report that Bum, And to Get your money back. :horse: 

Remember, Bill knows all of the tricks of keeping your money.

12. Galvatrons My Hero

Further Update on Bills Crooked Toys and Games.

Bill has sent me so many E-Mails in such a short period of time that he cant even keep his Lies straight anymore.
    Within a span of an hour Friday Night, he has sent me Emails stating that he has been trying to phone me to striaghten this all out, and that I can have a refund or He can Re-send the (Lost Product):dunce  To me at No extra cost and Send out New Tracking Numbers.
    But Some items He cant replace, But there is no offer to refund My money on what he cant replace, Just SOMEDAY HE will SEND THE REST.

HAHAHAHAHA, :lolol  :lolol 
    Like I would ever Trust him to do that.... Anyone out there Belive he would Ever send that stuff.

So I reply to him that I will Take a Full refund....
    He tells me that he cant Refund as the product shipped out a long time ago!!!!
    Remember, He offered a ful refund friday night and Monday morning He changes his story and tells me It Shipped out along time ago.

I guess He forgot that he found MOST of the missing product Friday.
    He Forgot that he would Refund if I wanted.
    He Forgot that he would resend if I wanted.
    He forgot all of this as soon as I took him up on his offer to Refund on monday.

Not only is he a fucking Thief and a Liar, He is also Mentally Insane.

Ps. Check out the Better Business Bureu in Shreveport, LA.
    You will find out what they think of Him.

13. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I had a similar problem, and similar emails. He eventually gave me a tracking number that wouldn't register online. I took it to the post office and they were able to track it. The package did get sent all over the place once it was in the post office's care. It went from Shrevport, to WA (where it's supposed to go), down to CA than back to WA followed by a quick trip to Oklahoma. After about 3 weeks of this it finally ended up on my door step. That 3 week time was no fault of Bill and based on that experience, I do tend to believe that there may be a problem with the post office down in Shrevport. That being said, it took a lot of time for him to initially get the tracking number. That's my 2 cents.

14. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Well, he aint in Shrevport no more, thankfully, maybe this fucking awful mess will get sorted, or at least happen less often.

I'm horrified by it all.

15. omegafix

omegafix Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    wasnt he a board sponser at one time?

16. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shhh...we don't like to talk about the dark times.

But seriously. How is this guy still in business? He's ripped off more people than Sebastian (88MPH) Clavet ! Oops...guess I shouldn't use his name in this thread. Already enough mud being slung around.

17. Galvatrons My Hero

18. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    Bill still owes me about $350. Every time I bug him about it on IM he tells me that he'll complain to the post office about where my check is and then he quickly changes the subject.

He tells me that he's gonna be at BotCon this year. So maybe people can bring up their beefs in person. I know I probably will.

19. Galvatrons My Hero

Threatening physical harm in real life on another user will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Check your PMs. --2005 Staff

20. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    interestingly enough if you email him you get a quick response asap rebutting what everyone has to say.

so its not like he's lying in a hospital injured that he cant ship stuff, he's around, just seems like he doesnt want to