Bill's Toys and Games

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Lupis Convoy, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Oh brother.........then I feel pretty bad about telling everyone about those Nemesis Primes they had and I plopped down $60 on one of them.....

It hasn't been but about a week since I ordered but I'm worried. I had my BBTS loot shipped the same day I ordered from Bill... They're further away from me than Bill is.......

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:

I'm waiting for my Nemesis Prime from there.

I've ordered five times from there before, four of them arrived without trouble, (though it did take a while) the fifth I never got, and got a refund, which was the last time I ordered from him.

He used to post here with some regularity, which is why I used his business, and I met him at the first OTFCC.

However, should Nemesis Prime fail to arrive, I believe that will be the last time I do business with him.

3. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I ordered from him 3 times and always had the items in about a week from when i placed the order. Packaging was always good and service was fine too. KNOCK ON WOOD.

4. Ruination04

News Credits:
    Well, I am worried, but I am probably jumping the gun a bit.....we'll see..............

5. Taggenagger

Taggenagger Ancient Transformers Dubber TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I ordered Alternator Nemesis Prime back in late June. Nothing has arrived yet...

6. BillsToys83

BillsToys83 <b>Botcon 2006 Dealer</b>

Ruination04, if you are who I think you are, I have already responded to the e-mail you sent over the weekend. Normally I work on weekends, but this weekend I had a personal committment for a wedding so I was not near a PC all weekend

7. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I saw this thread and I was just going to let my situation go, but people need to know what to expect. So I have decided to resurrect this thread to say how dissatisfied I am as a customer. I order placed my order in the first 10 days of July and did not receive my in stock item until August 16th. So not only did I pay $6.00 over the typical cost of a deluxe figure plus shipping (totaling $24), I had to send several e-mails and wait over a month to get the figure.

Apparently, my package seems to have been lost twice. This is interesting because the first tracking number never worked and the second time the package never reached the post office until just after I asked for a refund. No apology, no compensations, just the comment of "you have to see it from my point of view."

The bottom line: If you want to buy from Bill's Toys and games, its your choice, but just realize this is not BBTS. If you have an experience, good or bad, post it here.

8. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    I have to add my situation, too.

I ordered a couple of items back at the end of June. Nothing ever arrived. I got a tracking number from Bill, which finally said that the item was shipped to Minnesota (?!?!? I'm in California!) He said he'd ship again, but that never arrived either (he never offered a shipping/tracking number, nor did I ask). He has agreed to refund my money, but after about a week and a half since that promise, the refund still hasn't posted to my credit card. When I asked him about it, he said that the refund can take up to 30 days to post, and I feel I have little choice but to wait, but I am extremely unhappy with the whole situation, and am considering taking it up with the Better Business Bureau. There's really no excuse for this kind of delay, much less if it really is a pattern that lots of other fans are seeing.

9. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    Does anybody have any positive experiences with him? He just re-stocked on Alt. Nemesis Primes and I want to buy 1 from him unless his business is run this bad.

10. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    I may be wrong, but it seems to me as though this thread got lost when it was moved out of General Discussion and into the Junkion Exchange Feedback section.....

11. Ruination04

News Credits:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm...well I think I will add some to this:

Let me start by saying that I did in fact receive the Nemy Prime on the day he told me I would. I was satisfied, but I received an email today that kinda bothered me.

I am not posting this to stir up trouble or make any enemies. Hopefully, I am not crossing the line or breaking any rules.

I ordered Nemesis Prime on August 6th. I got my confirmation emails and all went smoothly.

I got an email on August 7th saying that my item had shipped.

After a few days of waiting, I decided to post this thread to see what I could expect.

I finally got ahold of Bill on August 14th.. He was away over the weekend and I will give him that. No problem. He has a life. He told me that he shipped it.

I checked the number and this was the info I got from the USPS.

I emailed him on Aug. 17th and asked if he had any further info because I still had not seen it.

He said it would show up my doorstep that day. Well...it did. In perfect condition. Great. I emailed him to let him know that I got it and apologized for being impatient.

I forgot about this thread. It was over with.
    Until today......

I had signed up with the USPS to let me know if any changes had been made relating to that tracking #.

It said the package was delivered in NY today.

I still have the box it was shipped in, so I looked at the label.
    My tracking number was completely different.

Also, the date on the shipping label and the USPS postmark was dated August 15th.
    I can only assume this was the actual ship date and not August 7th as I was told. Which means either he lied to me or he totally had me mixed up with another customer.

Again, I did receive a perfect Nemesis Prime. I just wanted to post this info. If this helps anyone decided whether or not to order from him then fine.

It's possible that it was a big misunderstanding. All is well in the end.

My only other comment is that his site says they are tied in with USPS and exact shipping charges are calculated. Not true. I paid $10.50 for shipping and the postage was only $5.15 I just thought I'd make mention. I don't really care.......

12. Nightscream

Nightscream JP TF Master Collector

Ebay:
    I placed an order once. Long story short, I had to get a chargeback from visa.

13. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    Based on my experience (detailed above), I can totally believe that your numbers were mixed up.

That's okay if it only happens in isolated insidents, but I've been led to believe that Bill sent out a second shipment that also never arrived. (As I indicated before, Bill did not provide a tracking number for that second shipment, nor did I ask. Frankly, after losing the first one to Minnesota, I expected him to provide such a number automatically!)

As of today, still no refund. If this hasn't changed as of the second week of September (by which time the full 30 days Bill asked for will have passed), I'm calling the Better Business Bureau. I already have all my e-mails and printouts from my original order ready.

14. Optimal Optimus Prime

Optimal Optimus Prime The Ultimate Prime

Well I have ordered from him before and I had only one bad experience about a few ML that were supposedly shipped and went to somebody's house in like MA. Well he sent me some Alts instead to make up for it, thats cool, one time aint bad.

So I've ordered from him a bunch of times and I pretty much trust him on what he says, so I traded some Star Wars figures with him for some more alts. I send them out Priority and he supposedly sends the alts out at the same time. Well my stuff gets to him, but nothing comes up here. 3 weeks pass and I start messaging him and not letting the issue slide. So he says he'll send out again. Well I get a tracking number after asking repeatedly and I wait. Well on Wednesday I check and it says it was shipped to Georgia!

I was really pissed and said how ridiculous this whole thing was and I wanted the value of the figures in cash instead, and he said I could do that or he could try again. So he's supposedly doing that right now and I better get my figures or Bill's gonna pay me my money and I'll go elsewhere. i mean I'm sure the USPS messes up sometimes but not this much, My Grandfather ran a post office for years and didn't have that much trouble getting peoples stuff, so don't tell me that they're that un-reliable.

15. G.B. Blackrock

News Credits:
    For the purposes of update, I have still not received my refund. One week to go before the 30 days are up....

16. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

I ordered a reissue Predaking from Bill back when it first came out. A couple of weeks went by and I hadn't received or heard anything, so I emailed Bill and he said that mine was one of the first orders he shipped out. He said he would try to find out what happened. After sometime he said it must have gotten lost in the mail. Unfortunately he said he was out of Predaking's, but was expecting more and would ship me another one as soon as they arrived. Well, he never did recieve more Predaking's and everytime I asked him about it he said that he would have some soon, so I kept waiting. Admittedly, I was probably way too patient and trusting of him and should have just asked for a refund after a couple of months. This went on for a long time and I eventually got tired of the whole thing and just gave up.

17. Optimal Optimus Prime

Optimal Optimus Prime The Ultimate Prime

well just an update, my stuff never did arrive after he sent it a third time. Yes I did say a THIRD time. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but after the last package apparently went off into the cosmos, he just paid me for the stuff and I went elsewhere to order some stuff.

18. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    how does so much stuff get lost in shipping? I'm not trying to troll, I'd genuinely like to know. a friend of mine wants to order something from there, but based on how many complaints are still coming out, should he even risk it?

19. MikeTSI

MikeTSI TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:

That's what I'm saying. I mean, I've shipped hundreds of things and up to this point(knock on wood), nothing has gotten lost in the mail. Not one thing. I know I will never order from there.

Mike

20. wingblade

wingblade Member

I've wondered about ordering from him before, since he's only an hour away from me - surely it would take next to no time to get here. I've even met the guy before at a comic store in his town. But I've heard nothing but complaints about his business, so is it even worth buying from him or should I look elsewhere? I've ordered from other places before, like BBTS, and had no problems whatsoever.