Bill's Toys and Games

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Lupis Convoy, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    quick deal, awesome guy to do buisness with. :thumb :

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    BillsToys83

I couldn't find a feedback thread for him, if he has one, mods please merge the threads. Oh wait...

Anyway.

2 Great Transaction with Bill. Pays quick and treats his buyers with respect. Thanks again man.

3. akolleth

akolleth Gestalt Fanboy #1

Great buyer, great communications, payment came super fast.

4. Razorfang

Razorfang New Member

Bill's Toys and Games Feedback

Has anyone else ever had a problem buying from them? I bought a Cybertron Downshift from them about a month ago. It was priority mail, which takes, what... 3-5 business days?

Well, I haven't gotten anything. So I e-mailed them. Both "Bill" and, after not getting a reply for a week, "Henry".

All I wanted was to know if they had a tracking number for my order.

Just wondering if I'm the only one who might've (still not sure) gotten gypped like this. :banghead: 

5. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    More suited for this forum.

6. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    An easier question to answer is who hasn't had a problem buying from Bill's.

Typically I'll place an order, not get anything for a week, e-mail him, then he'll claim he mailed it already, then 2-3 days later I get my items in a box with stamp for the date he responded to my e-mail.

7. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Clue 1: Stop ordering from BTN'G
    Clue 2: Follow the track record of others

I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful here, but this is starting to get ridiculous now.

8. skywarp

skywarp The extra Autobot

I agree with the others. I made the mistake of ordering from him just before christamas. Since he took pay pal and had what I wanted in stock. Well After emailing about a week later he told the package shipped. He kept that line up for over 2 weeks. Then the day I was filling with Pay Pal to get money back(and yes I told him I was going to) He sent me a tracking number. Needless to say BBTS will get my bussiness from here on out with out question.

I go where the service is good, and am willing to pay more for better service if needed.

9. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I agree with that skywarp. BBTS is top notch on customer service. TFsource and Digital-toys are good as well. Digital-Toys only ships once a week on mondays thought, which was kind of annoying the 1st time because I didnt know that. I have never ordered from BTGs I have ordered from places like that before...where you play the email game. Its def unnecessary when there are places like BBTS out there.

10. Razorfang

Razorfang New Member

Thanks, guys, I really appreciate the feedback.

I didn't know that BTG had such a bad track record. Why does TFW2005 still have his sticker?

oh well. I'm not sure if I can get my money back since I filed through my credit/bank card.

:banghead: 

11. BillsToys83

BillsToys83 <b>Botcon 2006 Dealer</b>

Razorfang,

A friend of mine told me about your post here, as I am rarely on boards anymore. My apologies, as both Harry and I never received an e-mail from you. An e-mail has been sent to you with the tracking info. Had I known about your attempts to reach us earlier, I would have made contact quicker, as we really try to return customer e-mails as quickly as possible. I know we have had some issue with e-mails this month, which is why we posted other methods, including an AOL IM which I have left open 24/7, to reach us on our front page until we make sure we can communicate with every customer.

Bill

12. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Question about Bill's Toys

What method of shipping do they use??? About how long do they take to ship? I haven't received a reply from them?

13. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    USPS, but aparantly thier local Post Office is terrible. They lose alot of packages. Several people here on the boards have mentioned that they ordered stuff from him, and he ships it, but it never arrives.

14. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt.................

here's hoping for the best then...............

15. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    I find that they take about 2-3 days after you bitch to bill about when your item was shipped.

Seriously. Complain about when he shipped your item, he'll claim he shipped the order the day after you ordered, you'll receive the package 2 to 3 days later and the post mark will have the date you complained to Bill. I've experienced that situation many times.

16. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I've only ordered from Bill twice, but both times I got the items with no complaining at all.. first time was a week late, but it was just after Katrina

17. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Yeah, since the PO lost it, he has to reship it. At least thats the story I always hear.

18. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I've had the same two experiances happen to me with Bills Toys. Regardless if it's his buisness or the local post office that's is up in the air, but out of the seven times I've ordered from him... two orders came no problem, four came after I had to complain and was told it was shipped and than he had to reship it, and the last one I never got and just got a refund on.

Seriously, if you want to see your items, it would just be best for you to contact him via email or pm him. I think he has his AOL on the site somewhere. Be a good idea to start there.

19. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Seriously don’t bother waiting, just give up, mark this down to experience and never shop there again, apparently he twice shipped a universe devastator set to me, I still haven’t got it and he just stopped answering my e mail. Was never given a tracking number even after I asked for it about 5 times and he just claimed the tracking number showed it was in the UK, my local post office couldn’t find a record of anything coming into the county.

Really you are better off just throwing your money away, its less hassle.

20. freezowave

freezowave Well-Known Member

I have read many reports on several sites in regards to items that BT&G "shipped" that never arrived. I can understand 1-2 PO mistakes, but when it is chronic I have to raise and eyebrow. I have shipped thousands of items from USPS, and have never had one lost. Not to say it doesn't happen, but USPS is pretty damn reliable. Because of these reports and some other issues I don't think I would order from there.

Caveat emptor.