Biker Sister Toy Combination Solved?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bumblebee028, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    Hello people of TFW, i've been fiddling with my Arcee and Chromia figures ever since we got confirmation that Elita 1 was a Chromia repaint, and I think I may have figured it out. Now, I only have 1 Chromia, so I can't make the whold combiner yet, but take a look at what I have. The only part I am sure is the correct transformation is Arcee.

First, I have a picture where Elita 1 Should go. I'm pretty sure it will just be chromia's head for the combiner, as I doubt that Elita 1 will have a combiner head.
    [​IMG]

Second, I have the Picture where chromia should go. Her whole arm will become the combiners right arm.
    [​IMG]

If someone here has a 2 chromia's and an arcee, can you try putting together the whole combination and posting it here?

BB28

2. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

Definite possability. Good find.

3. mirage6530

mirage6530 Well-Known Member

well i dont have 2 chormias but i did use 2 arcees sort of.but we have the same idea rock on.
    the sec pic is the one i went by rock on.

Attached Files:

4. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We should all donate a penny to someone to buy a 2nd Chromia since no one's got the morbid curiosity to just try it XD.

5. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    I've got 2 Chromia's and an Arcee but...due to the mess that is the sisters I'm not gonna try to figure out the combination.

I did try for the last few days to come up with something but...so much kibble I have no idea where to begin. but at least I locked them all together. :p 

Right now it looks like a mess of mangled plastic all over my desk. :( 

One thing is a guarantee though, this is gonna be one really messy mode with 1 really tiny little head.

6. Bumblebee028

News Credits:
    Tell me about it. I ended up going to bead with a headache the past couple of days thanks to the biker sisters. =/

BB28

7. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    I can only imagine the half-assed attempt HASBRO is going to come up with as a "combined mode" judgine by the revealed Elita-1 (Chromia) decision lol

The thing is I really love the sisters, but I love my concept 07' Arcee even more.

It's too bad Bay and the Artist didn't try harder on some better design asthetics for them.

I feel if your gonna make a Motorcycle combiner you should use at least 4 Bikes and go the RID LANDFILL route.

8. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    I never did like that combiner. Bought it for my nephew years ago, he couldn't figure it out, neither could I. Gave up & it went to the bottom of his toy bin. I'm sure I could do it, but it was christmas, I had a drink I was trying to get to, and I hated the instructions that came with'um.

9. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:

that looks really good! i wouldnt be surprised if that was part of the combo! nice work!

10. Bumblebee028

News Credits:
    Just to help out someone who trys this, this was the near final version, to do the final, push the arcee licence plate dagger behind the wheels to keep it up better.

BB28

11. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    this is what i did

[​IMG]

12. LegoNinja

LegoNinja Well-Known Member

I'm gonna load the extras from rotf to see how close these three can come to making the rolling death wheel bot.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.