BigPhill

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by HighPrime, Jan 5, 2011.

1. HighPrime

HighPrime Wake up with the King!

News Credits:
    Didn't see a thread for him, so I'll start one off.

I traded my Universe Hardhead for his Energon Magnus. BigPhill communicated quickly, and ships quickly. Magnus was exactly as described and pictured. Short of armored transport, this was the best packing job one could ever hope for. Even TFsource would be proud.

You'd be hard pressed to have a better experience :)  :)  :) 

2. Hound02

Hound02 Well-Known Member

Bought MP Convoy from Phill. He's proper good to deal with - excellent packaging, and keeps you up to date - also he's a really nice guy! Buying from Phill is no risk!!!!

3. engledogg

engledogg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey there,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received some free (yes, you read that correctly) UK blind-packed Mini-Cons from BigPhill.

My buddy needed a Brimstone and I needed a Makeshift and Phill was kind enough to hook us both up with these guys at no cost to us.

Great/polite communication, very prompt international shipping, and they were in perfect shape.

In this day and age, it's comforting to know that there are still some folks that will go above and beyond the call of duty helping out a fellow collector, and Phill is definitely one of these people.

Thanks again, Phill!

MIKE
    engledogg

4. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    Just traded some figures with BigPhill and it was a flawless transaction. Top notch communication and attention throughout the process. Great guy to deal with!!

5. HMRC4EVR

HMRC4EVR Well-Known Member

BF bought that extra Scourge I had and sent payment right away. Didn't mind waiiting an extra day or two when I couldn't get them off due to RL .

Nice guy and can't wait to trade again!

6. Sharkysharky

Sharkysharky Well-Known Member

Bought TRU reissue Soundwave, Skywarp & Track off him. Absolutely faultless, can't praise enough. All around top chappy !

7. Mr Dogworm

Mr Dogworm Well-Known Member

I bought some excellent items from Phill. They arrived very quickly, very well packed, the shipping was very cheap and he even knocked some money off for me lacking any self-control and buying a few things from him.

In short - buy his stuff.

8. tantrum

tantrum Northwest fan

Ebay:
    sold a couple of botcon figures to BigPhill, great transaction.

9. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BigPhill had extras of some of the UK Fizzycons (specifically two of the ones that differed from their US releases) and offered them up to fellow members for free. He responded quickly to my initial inquiry, kept in touch regarding when he would post them and in the end I didn't even have to pay for the cost of shipping! They arrived today, about a week after posting, safe & sound. A very gracious offer from a very nice board member. Thanks a bunch dude!

10. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    I'll echo many others in here such as Engledogg and Lbsammills51 - Phill was kind and gracious enough to share his extra minicons at no cost. Truly someone that "gets it". I won't hesitate to return the favor or complete further transactions :) 

11. whitedragon17

whitedragon17 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Excellent member, generous and shared his extras at no charge. Do not hesitate to ever buy, sell, or trade with him!