BigJay

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Sonscreen, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Well I got some Energon combiner limbs from him.

They arrived fast. :thumbs2: 

He charged me a bit more on the shipping than he should have and they were put in a flat rate envelope with only little baggies for protection! At least put crushed newspaper or something next time! :thumbdown 

EDIT: He did say sorry, and as it turns out it wasn't him that shipped them.

2. e3nine

e3nine I have a large MISB collection.

News Credits:
    BigJay rocks.

He did a terrific job packing the items ... and even wrapped the box in Energon giftwrap. Now that's BAD ASS. Thanks for the wonderful transaction, and I have a feeling you'll be owning more of my wallet soon.

3. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Received some stuff today from BigJay. It was well packed and arrived in a timely manner. As was mentioned above, the box even came wrapped in Transformers wrapping paper w/ some stickers stuck to the outside. It was like Christmas in October it was :rock  .

4. CyclopianVision

CyclopianVision Banned

Bought some stuff from BigJay...not as pleased as everyone else unfortunately.

The Good:
    - Items arrived quickly, in about 3-4 days.
    - The Transformers were all in nice displayable shape. Some a little nicer than others but everything in the condition I would expect them to be.

The Bad:
    - He overcharged on shipping by a little over $5.
    - Packaging wasn't that great, just all the toys thrown into the box with some newspaper on top. It was giftwrapped but I would have preferred better packaging on the inside than the outside.

- There were two missiles missing as well, one each for the Destructicon Scourge & Bludgeon (Hero Megatron/Prime repaints).

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    done business with him three times now, and all three times have been great!

6. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

First time doing business with him and the items arrived quickly and were packed nicely.

Thanks, I'd order from him again.