biggest Blockbuster of 2012

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Hotshotprime43, May 8, 2012.

?

What will be the biggest success

1. The Avengers

50 vote(s)
    89.3%
  2. Dark Knight Rises

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  3. G.I. Joe 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Amazing Spider-man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Expendables 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Avengers pretty much won....though I hope Chirstopher Nolan can prove us wrong again....

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Much as I'd like it to be Dark Knight Rises, I think the Avengers might take the top spot, although it will be very close between them.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    At first I thought this thread was about summer (/spring) blockbusters based on the choices, but yeah, there's nothing about "summer" in the OP. The Hobbit could easily be in there with like, $500 million at a minimum.

And, I know I'll get flak for this, but The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 is guaranteed to make $700, most likely. Seems to be the average of the last three, and with all of the Twilight fans out there, the last in the series will prove to be a financial success.

4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Of the above, The Avengers. I can see The Hobbit rivalling it though, or possibly Prometheus. I don't think TDKR will do as well as The Dark Knight.

5. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

DKR. Avengers will be second, Amazing Spider-Man hopefully in third or fourth.

6. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    That is a good point. With the media saying that this role as Joker may have lead to his death, I am sure that sparked some interest. He did play a great part, and again, because it is Batmans most iconic nemesis, it was ultimately what made TDK the best of the series. Yes, I am saying best before DKR is even out, because you know it will probably be the case. People seem to be losing hope in this one just from seeing the most recent trailer. I still don't think the voice truly fits Bane. DKR will add as much flash as they can to try and make it "bigger and better" than before, but will probably come short of TDKs earnings.