BigBadToyStore - Your Experiences

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by RebelMan, Feb 16, 2011.

1. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    got a little extra cash at the moment & there's a couple things i wanna get from their site. and since i'm not currently decided on which non-preorder/preorder items i'll be getting for my collections i was just wondering if anyone here has had any experiences ordering from them & how things turned out, especially with preorder items from them.

thanks for your time & help.

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Pre-ordered one thing from them and got it fine. I've heard a lot of good things from them too so if you're thinking of ordering from them, go ahead. They won't cheat you of your money (unlike Toys N Joys).

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I've been getting things from them for awhile. They're fantastic. The only issue I ever have with them, is that their pricing can be a little silly at times.

4. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have a fair amount of items in the Pile of Loot and their customer service has been great so far when i've had to have things removed or price adjusted. Havent had anything shipped yet so i cannot comment on that.

5. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

BBTS is a big ol pile of awesome.

I've been buying from them for just shy a decade now. No complaints. Had no customer service, shipping, or item issues. And I've bought heaps. Gobs, even. Gobs and heaps. Heaps and gobs. (you get the picture). And utilize the pile of loot. Saves a crap-ton in shipping costs you can then use to buy more stuff!

6. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been ordering from them for a number of years and they've treated me right. Whenever I came across a QC issue they replaced the item, no questions asked. Only 1 thing did I have to send back for them to replace but that was becaus it was an $80 item and they still covered shipping even though it was a manufacturers error.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Been ordering from them for years. Their Pile of Loot is excellent as it lets you build a shipment and get discounted shipping. You can create an order and add both regular and preordered items to it and save tons on your shipping until you choose to ship it. Also, you can cancel items up to three weeks after you order them and get store credit. I believe you can build a pile up to nine months before BBTS is making you ship it now (I believe they said they just don't want stock sitting that long).

But, seriously, these guys are ace. Not only is their PoL awesome, but their customer service is also very awesome. I've never had a problem getting an exchange for defective items.

8. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    This! I cannot possibly recommend them enough.

9. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Ive bought from this about a handful of times and have been pleased

10. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

Great customer service, though beware if you preorder something from a fairly obscure line. My S.H.F. Faiz was expected to arrive at their warehouse in September, and didn't arrive there until December. No other minor complaints though.

Edit: Just wanted to clarify that I don't have any harsh feelings for them as they responded very quickly to my questions.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I'm a regular BBTS customer, and I live in Canada. They could not be better in service. If you're looking to buy toys online, BBTS should be your first stop always. Their prces however range from totally acceptabe, to not-very. They have sales and clearence stuff often, though.

12. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    BBTS is fantastic. Their customer service is awesome. They and TFSource are basically the main two places I buy toys from online. Can't recommend them enough.

13. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I highly recommend them. Their customer service is top notch, and their shipping is fast as heck (though, living 2 hours away from their shop helps).

14. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    4 years now and they have been excellent. I don't mind spending a little more because I ALWAYS know what I get from them.

15. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I'll hop on the "BBTS is great and the PoL system is awesome" bandwagon. There's a good reason their banner has been at the top of TFW for years. One of the better online shops out there.

16. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Funny,the second I clicked on this thread, I got a popup from live messenger telling me that I got a new email from them. Looks like big brother is watching...

:sly: 

17. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They really are the best. You will not have a problem.

18. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Been using the site since... '03, I think, with no problems to report. The only issue I can think of with them is that they will occasionally price gouge you on some items. The know how in-demand some figures are and aren't afraid to bump up their prices accordingly (if I remember correctly, Animated Wreck-Gar was running about $60 back in spring '09). So there are likely places to find the same items for less, but BBTS has a big edge on other stores in terms of customer service and shipping (I live one state away and usually get my items within two days of paying).

19. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

They were awesome in person when I bought from them at Botcon, they were awesome when I've ordered from them directly online, they were awesome when I won their auctions on ebay and they were awesome when I sold a collection to them. They are awesome and you will not be disappointed.

20. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I've ordered from them a lot too. Prices can sometimes be higher than they should be, but overall they are good. BBTS is the first place I go online to try and find toys.