Big_Truk_Convoy

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Joe Moore, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    :thumb : Great person to deal with. Had a nice smooth transaction.

2. battlestarbase

battlestarbase aka: victor von deuchebag

smooth transaction, great to deal with----battlestarbase

3. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got a micron thundercracker. perfect transaction!

4. JetBrawn

JetBrawn Intergalactic SUV

a good seller on our first transaction

5. battlestarbase

another deal completed. great communications. a pleasure to deal with.---battlestarbase

6. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Picked up an ML Starscream from him, came in good shape and all. And nice guy to hang out with.

7. Rodimus25

Rodimus25 Well-Known Member

thanks for one of the smothest transactions of which, I've ever been involved.

8. battlestarbase

another great transaction done . fast and easy to deal with. . thanx again---battlestarbase

9. Vehicon_General

Vehicon_General A Vehicon Army Under One

Aaaa++++++++++++++++

Thanks Big_Truk_Convoy, I received my ARM sideswipe and ARM Sideways in great condition. Great transaction.
    A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vehicon_General
    :thumb :

10. Hi Q

Hi Q I don't want a user title

News Credits:
    Great transaction, pleasure to deal with.

11. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Big_Truk_Convoy is awesome! Super communicative, great seller, AMAZINGLY FAST shipping...you can't go wrong with this guy!!!

12. mopedicon

mopedicon Well-Known Member

Big_Truck_Convoy

He said that the package was sent on April 19, but the postmark says that it was sent on April 26. Everything arrived exactly as he described them and communication has been good. I would have given this transaction a positive feedback, but due to him lieing about the shipping date I'll leave it at neutral. He's a great person to deal with, if you don't mind waiting awhile for your packages.

13. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

I told Mopedicon when the package was leaving, I told him of the delays before I sent the package aswell which he responded to as being fine.

Also, I always warn out of country buyers that there could be problems since they are of course in another country.

Well after some foul pms from him about lieing about what I sent him, he found the pieces in the box and I had to point out some minor details in an overlooked description for him. A fairly smooth transaction but a bit of a drama queen on his end, in the end.

I wouldnt give him a negative feedback but I certainly wouldn't give him an A+ positive one either.

14. mopedicon

mopedicon Well-Known Member

PM on April 19: "yes my wife sent the package today".

That's not saying what day it was leaving, that's saying that it already left. You did not send the package for a whole week after that date and did not inform me of this. Being an out of country buyer has absolutely nothing to do with this, once you sent the item it arrived pretty quickly. All of the delays that you told me about was fine, but that was all before you said the item was actually sent. I heard nothing from you until my PM to you when the item arrived yesterday May 3rd. If you couldn't send it on time, that's fine. I understand that things happen, but you stated that it was already sent on April 19 which is just untrue.

I admit that I did overreact a bit about the one figure missing a part, but I did dump out the box and it wasn't until I tore the thing apart that I noticed it was stuck to the tape under one of the flaps. Overreaction yes, drama queen? no. The pm's I left you were far from foul, I did not use any foul language nor did I accuse you of lying. All I did was ask for you to explain why the parts were missing. Yes I overlooked one minor detail, which you explained and all was well.

I sent payment exactly when I said I would, my entire end of the transaction went great! (just like your wife stated in my feedback):

But once I leave a neutral feedback for you due to obvious deceitfulness on your end, I now deserve a neutral? This neutral seems more like a retaliation feedback than anything else.

15. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

well like I said before, I have had 100% perfect feedback both selling and buying on these boards and Ebay. You have been my first "blemish" on my otherwise perfect record and you will probably be the last.

Bottom line, you got your items I got my payment you got your replys and I got mine. Who cares

16. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Mopedicon - :qconfused ??

Big Truk Convoy and Contessa Convoy are some of the best sellers on this board! This is the second time I've bought from them, and the second time I've received the items in under 4 days. Quick, pertinent communication regarding transactions, super friendly, great shipping, great items...without a doubt, two of the most trustworthy and satisfying members of the Junkion Exchange; a model all sellers should strive for.

From the sounds of it, Mopedicon's seems to have found major faults within minor, everyday hassles and miscommunications.

Bottom line: You cannot go wrong with Big Truk Convoy and Contessa Convoy. :thumb :

17. SD Jetfire

SD Jetfire New Member

Great sellers, got 2 great items from them!! fast and very friendly. Thanks BTC for helping me add to my collection! :D 

18. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    B_T_C and C.C. rock my socks - they had to delay shipping, but they communicated so clearly and even tosssed in a bonus - would gladly do biz with again

19. undertaker

undertaker Deadman's Disciple

News Credits:
    Contessa_convoy

If she's selling, then just start buying. Great person to deal with. It was a smooth transaction from the first minute.

20. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    gotta ton of resident evil figs, thanks bunches...great seller, great communication your awesome buddy
    ersico~