Big O Max Factory Vyn

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by skiss, Jun 26, 2012.

1. skiss

skiss Crash and Burn

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I'm browsing AmiAmi and see they have Big Fau discounted 59% and couldn't resist. These 3 big O figures from the Max Factory line have been on my holy grail list for a while. Big Fau has always been my favorite of the 3 (which is the one liked least) and it blew my mind seeing it discounted so much. Anybody have any of these and can comment? Theres not much up for review to read on.

Link to the Big Fau sell AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Big Fau - Soft Vinyl Pre-Painted Complete Model(Released)

2. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mother******, I really can't afford to buy that. But dammit I want it. I'd written off those three figures due to the price, but I might have to bite.

Edit: I'm safe, it's sold out.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. skiss

skiss Crash and Burn

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Didn't realize it sold out, dang. Atleast I'm not the only one who did a double take at the price. I had written them off as well but the one I wanted was super discounted so I had to bite. Doubt I'll ever find Big Duo at that price point. Unless I win the lottery Big O just won't happen either since hes more expensive then those two combined lol.

4. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would love to be able to grab these, especially Big Fau, but the original prices were too much for my budget.

I may have tried to grab Big Fau at the discounted price, but as Orodruin said, it's sold out.

Guess I'll have to be content with my old Big O and Big Duo figures from a few years back.

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah $500 for that Max Gokin Big O was just plain insanity. I have the SoC version and thought was even a bit pricey for the size, but there is a lot of die-cast in it. That one will sit at the crown jewel of my Big O collection for quite a while I think.