Big KISS Autorooper, G1 Reissue Micromaster sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sertile, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Sertile

Sertile Well-Known Member

Big KISS Autorooper, TRU Insecticons x2

Hey everybody! Hot on the heels of my massive BW/BM and Alternator sales, I'm ready for another big liquidation sale! I've got some common ones, some rarities, and a couple with special accessories! The figures are all open and played with somewhat, but rest assured they're all in great shape unless otherwise noted.

Prices are negotiable - reasonable offers accepted. No trades, except for Binaltech. Shipping will be $10 (possibly less) for USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, or something else if you request. Paypal is accepted (and preferred!)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    KISS Play Autorooper x Atari w/ Kremzeek figure
    This is the full-sized KISS Players Alt/BT figure, based on a police-type Meister mold with a different head sculpt. Includes a small Atari and Kremzeek figures, and special combining road cone/pylon weapons. The box has been opened, but other than a couple of cut pieces of tape the item is 100% MIB. Everything is included, instructions, stickers (unused), etc.
    Again, this is the BIG AUTOROOPER with the small Atari, NOT the other way around! This is one of the most rare Alt/BT/KISS-type figures ever produced (next to KISS Rodimus) - $90 w/ free shipping
    See the Seibertron gallery for more info Autorooper (Autolooper) - Kiss Players - Toy Gallery - Photos 1 - 25

[​IMG]
    G1 TRU Reissue Insecticons (set of 3) x 2
    Complete set of 3 Toys R Us reissue G1 Insecticons (TWO FULL SETS AVAILABLE!), with weapons and instructions. Loose (package not included), but figures are new and complete w/ stickers.
    Two sets available - $25 apiece

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  2. Sertile

UPDATE: I've had a ton of interest, but so far no actual buyers. I've slashed prices across the board, but I can only wait another week. I need money more than I need toys, and I'll have to go to ebay if I don't get any buyers soon! I know some people were waiting to get paid, so if you're still interested, let me know. Free shipping on KISS Autorooper and any combined orders of 2 or more sets, but I'll have to charge for S&H on individual orders.

Also available are 2 COMPLETE SETS of Toys r Us reissue INSECTICONS. If anyone's interested, make me an offer! Bigger and better sales to come!

3. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    sir you have a pm

4. Sertile

ANOTHER UPDATE: Sold all my Micromaster combiner sets (thanks guys!) and added TWO complete sets of loose Toys r Us reissue Insecticons complete with weapons. These are opened with stickers applied, but never played with and still in mint condition. Asking price is $25 + $5 S&H per set. Thanks!