big deal?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, Aug 21, 2011.

?

???

1. nah if ya want them get them

51.1%
  2. Yes it doesnt Make sense!

48.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

skipped ahead 13 pages, if the father is paying, op isn't buying anything anyway, so buy away! we're in economic downtime and every penny op's dad spent on transformers whether op like them or not help the economy a little bit

2. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Guys, give up.

He's made a thread asking for advice and/or opinions from the fandom but has decided to just make excuses and ignore any and all advice. Nearly 150 posts later, we've done nothing. He isn't listening, and feels as though he's not in the wrong.

So, basically, give up. I recommend the Mods lock this bad boy up.

3. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Admittedly I posted a response to the original post before reading this mammoth pile of stupid :p 

Honestly though, I hope the kid realises that, unless he gets an education and a job, he's going to have a terrible life.

Lesson for you whatever your name is- nothing's free. Your parents will tire of you, probably kick you out. You will have no discernible skills or qualities, and therefore be unemployable. You will lead a terrible, empty life, and the toys you so desperately wanted for no reason will have to be sold to pay for your debts, nourishment and shelter.

Pro tip- seek professional help over your so called "addiction", stop acting like a child and educate yourself, be responsible for yourself and get a job. At 16 years old, behaving this way is pathetic. The world will not help you if you don't help yourself.

And don't hide behind aspergers, far too many punks here do. Better yourself, overcome your weaknesses, and be a better human for it.

4. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    ^This.

5. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Well said and [​IMG].

I have ADD and dyslexia. That's a double whammy. But with focus and will, I was able to finish high school and my local university (San Diego State University). The journey was not fun or easy, but I knew nothing will be better for me if I let my learning disability get the best of me.

6. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    I understand nothing in this thread. It's like listening to only half a conversation, except a billion people are making up the only half I can hear.

:inquisiti 

7. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    i didnt said i dont wana return in fear of the bully. i dont think i will ever see him again you gotta RE-READ The post

no.

im already aware what will happen to my life but i already Accepted my fate.

I asked the mods to close this thread a Month ago but by some reason they didnt...maybe i should Re-ask?

8. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Bully or boredom, it's something you gotta do, like it or not.

Don't accept it, change it. Believe it or not, Asperger's is treatable and is not a get out of self improvement free card. I'm living proof of that. That's no excuse.

No, you should go to school and/or get a job. That's what you should do if you REALLY don't care what we think. You've got bigger fish to fry than whether this thread stays open or not. Seriously, we're not attacking you, we are legitimately trying to help you here, but you are doing the internet equivalent of plugging your fingers in your ears and shouting "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" because you seem to have a serious Peter Pan complex.

9. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    This is about Asperger's? I need to stop 'TL;DR'-ing.

Asperger's isn't even really a "thing," at least not in my experience hanging out with diagnosed Aspies. It's more of a classification of personality than anything else.

Who knows, maybe you're a bit more "Low functioning" than other Aspies and it does severely affect your ability to interact with the world, but it shouldn't be a problem unless you let it be a problem.

But anyway, here's a tip on how to get through school: Ignore the teachers as much as you can and learn stuff on your own. Being autodidactic will serve you far better than anything your teachers could ever teach you, and if you're smart about it you can enjoy it by learning the stuff you find interesting and still be able to pass your classes.

10. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Yeah, in the post you say you're more or less a lazy slouch who thinks education is stupid. Newsflash, kid; that's not how the world works.

Good grief. You're sixteen years old, you should NOT be going into that kind of depressive low-self esteem crap this soon. If you would bother to read half of the stuff we're putting up here, you'd see that you CAN change your life around if you actually wanted to do something. But no, instead you'd just post on an online forum about how you need our help to buy another damn plastic toy. And you also have NO EXCUSE anyway simply because you have Aspergers. People all over the world have some kind of mental issue like that. Heck, I've got ADHD and I'm doing fine. In fact, just look st Steven Hawking, the smartest man alive, he can't even TALK or WALK on his own and yet he's made huge contributions to the scientific community.

But I guess that just goes to point out that you are in fact so lazy, you don't even give a damn about it to try and improve your situation.

Y'know, maybe they kept this thread open so you might actually be forced to actually get it through to your head, via the multiple posts that keep trying to help you, that you need to do something with your life instead of just being a lazy freeloader who won't realize that if he doesn't clean up his act, he's going to be in a very bad situation within a few years, so bad that there's no way the problems can be ignored then.

11. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You are truly unspeakable. All the oppurtunity you have placed before you on a pedestal, and you throw it away because you can't be arsed.

What a waste of space. Successful troll is successful. Lock the thread, ignore the child. If he so wishes to live in squalor for the short life he has ahead of him that he'll blatantly ignore all advice given to him by a caring community, then so be it!

12. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    Y'know, I would like to point out that OP could very well be getting everything you guys are telling him, but putting up a front to try to save face.

I know I've done it before: acted like an child, was told I was acting inappropriately, and kept doing it in a misguided attempt to save face. But in the end, if the advice was actually worth listening to, I often took it into consideration.

Sometimes just exposure is enough, even if it doesn't seem like you've done anything to teach someone.

13. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That's nice of you to think of it this way, but he's been like this for a while now. People will give him advice but he continues to do this woe is me thing. Not to mention his endless complaining about toys not available in Guatemala. There are many other board members that's from smaller countries and all of them combined don't complain as much as eagc7. A lot of people are beginning to think he's either or troll or an attention whore.

14. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can't believe you. I just really can't.

Excuse after excuse, it won't get you anywhere in life.

Go back to school, learn stuff, make some friends, get some help from specialized people who deal with people in your cases. It's simple logic yet you fail to see even in the slightest the dangerous effects you are treating yourself

Aspergers and Antisocial? That is BS and not a legitimate reason.

I'm done here.

15. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    Hey, it took me a while to not be childish and annoying on the internet. Certainly when I was 16 I was a pain to be around, and on occasion I still have relapses. Some people just take time to grow.

Basically, if he were 35 I'd write him off as a lost cause. But at 16?

*SNRK*

To some degree, MOST 16 year olds are like this.

16. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    At 16 most guys grow up and mature no matter where you live.

17. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    They may put on that facade and grow into it over time, yes, but it takes a long time to actually grow up.

16 is close to the start in our societies where time is plentiful, not the middle or the end.

18. newbielives

newbielives Well-Known Member

+1
    Sometimes there are down times and sometimes you have hope again and can see the light. When he wants to look up again, the stuff said in this thread will be useful, if it didn't already nag at him a bit to get him to start looking up again

19. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, I saw his comment so I quoted it and then pasted it in my comment.

Anyways, since a few people have posted personal stories, I figured I'd do the same. Ok, I've got ODD or something like that. ODD is kind of like ADHD in some respects, anger issues and things of that nature. When I was a wee lad(god that makes me sound old), I was a nightmare. I used to get into fights at school, throw chairs, chuck hissy fits for no reason, etc. I got so bad, that I had to be put on medication to help me control it. With time, I got better and I learned to control my anger without medication. It got to the point where I didn't need it anymore and now I take no medication for it and I just control it, and harness it when I'm in a heated argument or something.

What I'm trying to say is, any disorder or disease that inconviences you can be controlled so it doesn't affect your life. You can turn a negative into a positive, though you will have to actually try.

Also, go back to school and get an education. School may be boring, but it will come in handy in the future. Also, school is a great way to make friends and meet people.

20. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Ok, this has clearly run its course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.