Big Brother 8 - WTF??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JinraiPrime, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, if they talk about diary room sessions they get the smackdown. But they get their point across anyway. (Like Dick pointing to the diary room when asked why.)

As for Eric hate? I dislike him pretty strongly for being a vile, disgusting human being and having the second-biggest hate-on in the house for anybody not part of the "cool kids" group right behind Dick. But I don't hate him. The people that REALLY hate him are people that are still trying to punish him for trying to play his own game in the beginning. Can't tell you the number of times I've seen people pop off with "YOU'RE OUR BITCH. Don't try making moves without your orders." Not sure I understand why they feel that way, but whatever.

2. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

I like Eric actually, im always curious to see at what point, if any, he cracks.. and i think that point if its going to come, will be when America asks him to vote for Jess. Eric is getting entangled in Jess and thats it for his game hes almost fully gone and I can honestly see him sacrificing himself to save her if the opportunity arose.

3. kronos

kronos PSN = METROPLEX_84

News Credits:
    DAAAAAM! The Donatos may have this locked up! If Jameka or Zach wins HOH they need to put up one Donato and the other between them to backdoor at least one donato!

4. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

I haven't watched at all this season so can someone explain to me the details of being 'America's Player'?

5. JinraiPrime

Eric who was Americas player was told each week by America what house guest a task chosen by the producers of big brother should have done to them. If he succeeded in the task he recieved money, if he failed he recieved nothing. If he talked about being AP he lost everything.

6. smkspy

So...he is America's prankster?

7. JinraiPrime

In a sense thats exactly what he was, and now hes 40000 richer because of it.

8. smkspy

Cool $40,000. What if he was voted off the show? Would someone else get voted in his place?

9. JinraiPrime

I dunno.... it never happened until the end... if he had got voted off early the producers may have chosen a second.

10. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I dont think anyone but Eric (except maybe dick) would have been a good choice to be Americas Player. Eric was very good at it. Its one thing to tell him which way to vote or campaign, but he was really good at rolling with it, and turning it to his advantage. Of course in the end we had basically painted him into a corner, but he was very skilled at changing the direction of the game. The game would definately be at a different place if he weren't making Americas votes happen.

11. kronos

News Credits:
    Eric got something more than $40,000........He got a sweet foxy lady! Mmmmm, Jess is hot!

12. Night Flame

Let's not forget we decided who he put up if he dared get HOH (which he purposefully threw right up to the end to avoid having to put up his alliance mates), and he got NO CHOICE on who he voted for each week. Essentially, he was a body in the house, and we made all his choices for him. Including tasking him with who he should influence the current HOH to put on the block.

And he also made the guaranteed $30,000 stipened you get for making it to the sequester house on top of his $40,000 he got for throwing the game so the Donatos could get further. Because, let's face it, America (or the producers, whoever you think made his decisions for him) was voting for the Donatos, not for Eric.

And yeah, unless Zach pulls a rabbit out of his ass and actually nominates the Double Ds, we're gonna end up with another "least evil" choice at the end. And Dick's still going to win if it comes down to those two.

13. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

Yes i'm sure they had all the votes rigged and pre-planned.

Anyways I liked Eric, and definately would have liked to see him last longer.

14. mocrzy

mocrzy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well According to Showtime Too tonight...Both Donato's are on the block. If either Donato wins POV tomorrow, A Donato will win Big Brother 8:

Donato1 wins POV,
    Donato1 uses POV to save Donato1 or 2 (doesn't matter),
    Jameka is the only replacement,
    In eviction of Donato 1 or 2 vs Jameka, there is only 1 vote...the other Donato.
    Jameka's voted out, Both Donato's & Zach remain.
    final HOH, Zach can't compete(outgoing HOH) So a Donato is HOH.
    HOH basically chooses who will be evicted, so Zach is gone.
    2 Donatos in the final,
    A Donato wins BB8

Now if Either Zach or Jameka wins POV tomorrow, there are a variety of scenarios, & basically Anyone could still win...Zach or Jameka HAVE to win POV & evict one of the Donatos for either of themselves to have a chance...

15. kronos

News Credits:
    POV is this morning! so if you wanna be spoiled, head to Mortys TV! that will be the best place to get the results. and I think one if the Donatos will be gone. at least I am hoping. I liked Dick (*shivers* that just sounds bad). he was cool. but now not so much! But he did play the game! and thats what its all about.

16. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Final HOH All 3 play regardless of outgoing HOH...always been that way

17. The_Bardock

The only person I feel really sorry for this season is Danielles boyfriend. She's going crazy over Nick and sending him secret messages all the while her boyfriend is watching.

18. smkspy

So BB paided Eric to take a dive and influence the game according to 'America's vote'...I'm so glad i quit watching this show.

19. Night Flame

I would like to take this opportunity to thank CBS for once again proving that the biggest asshole, the person who deserves the least, is the person who will get the most out of an endeavor.

"BEST SECRET TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER!" Dick's ego didn't need anymore massaging. And I hope they take the cost of the things he smashed with his little glee-fit out of his winnings, pittance though it may be.

20. The_Bardock

Not their fault people didn't vote him out.