Big Brother 8 - WTF??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JinraiPrime, Aug 22, 2007.

1. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

Anyone else out there besides me want to kill Amber and show her exactly how much God gives a s*** about her game. Seriously if there is a God wtf would be care about her winning the golden power of veto lol. Im sitting here yellin at the screen lol GOD DOESNT GIVE A F*** IF YOU WIN HALF A MILLION DOLLARS.......AND STOP CRYING YOU EFFIN WUSS everytime i see her shes crying. I want someone to seriously beat her down lol.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is she the hot one that everyone hates?

3. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

I didn't think people still watched that show.

4. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

My mother and sister are fanatics, so I've been forced to watch this season. Jesus Christ I hate the holy roller duo. Amber and Jamika need to get thrown out consecutively so they can see how minimal a role the supposed divine power plays in a game based on manipulation and deception. Dick or Danielle ftw.

5. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

this show needs to die. also, i hope the house collapses due to an old mineshaft or sewer when paris hilton goes in ftor that stupid celebrity edition of this chavfest

6. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

If Dick and/or Daniele win this game I'm going to make my wife not watch it next season. We occassionally check recaps from the live feeds and Dick has proven to be the most horrible human being to ever be on a "reality" show. And that's quite a feat. With his continuous rants against anyone who doesn't bow down and kiss his ass, he reminds me muchly of my uncle. The one who, were he to show up at my house today, I'd gladly risk the jail time of cheap-shotting him onto his ass.

And yeah, the holy roller club is nuts, but Ambore is nuttier than Jameka. Jam is an idiot, but Ambore has the power of meth addiction helping her along the crazy train.

And yeah, I watch Big Brother. And probably get way to invested into it each year. My problem is I still look at the people in the house as people, and start thinking about how I would react were I in the house with them, and then get all weirded out when somebody does something that would make me want to punch them square in the nuts. Like Dick has done every day they've been there.

And the first person to stand up to him got scolded into oblivion by CBS for it. She'll be getting not only a penalty nomination next week, but also an extra vote cast against her, and no chance for veto. Why? Because this is the Dick and Dani show, and anything that gets in the way of that is unacceptable.

OK, there's my idiotic rant on my most idiotic indulgence.

7. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    WTF That show is still on the air

8. tobecat

tobecat Transformers KISS Toby TFW2005 Supporter

I didn't know the show was still on...

9. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Big Brother is the biggest waste of time in the history of television IMO. The British one (that THANKFULLY ends VERY soon) has been the most tedious pile of shite that I've ever seen on TV. Hopefully they won't do another one; however as long as gullible dickheads prefer watching the dullest people on Earth stumble round a fake house for God knows how long I suppose it'll keep being churned out ad nauseum.

10. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:

I confess, I watch faithfully too. I agree, if Dick wins Big Brother I'm going to be pissed. It's seems like every new Big Brother season, there's ALWAYS someone I want them to kick out and it doesn't happen. :( 

11. Night Flame

Me too. In fact, typically the most horrible person there ends up winning it all. i.e. Mike Boogie. (Though if not for Will, he'd have been lost like a puppy dog.)

I find Big Brother to be one of the more tolerable of reality shows because it's an interesting social experiment if you actually view the people there as people and not as actors. Though this year CBS has done many, MANY things behind the scenes to fix the game for both Dick and Eric and made it really, REALLY difficult to care about the outcome, I stick around waiting for the eventual Amber full-meltdown and the bound to come Jameka God Crisis. It would have been neat to see someone, ANYONE stand up to Dick properly, but that won't happen at this point. Now to hang in there for the finale and watch people shun Dick and Dani on their way out of the house. With how convinced he is that they're the most loved players in the history of the game, it's going to be quite a shock to see how little anyone cares for him and his brat princess of a daughter.

12. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I would rather watch replays of the worst college football from the 1970s then watch Big Brother, and I can barely muster the energy to watch college football in general.

13. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I watched faithfully up until this season. Its just a fucking Real World knock-off with them stuck in a house.

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    And people look at me funny when I refuse to hook up cable. That's another $50 in TFs a month I can buy.

15. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Isn't big Brother on CBS?

16. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    Eric or Zach will win! mark my words!

17. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

i don't know where i found this posted or said, but i agree with the person who thinks that they should have fake explosions, ect, ect and then not talk to then for afew days to they think that there has been a war or a disaster. now that i would watch

18. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    You're asking the wrong guy. I don't even know where the cable hookup is, let alone where my old rabbit ears are. Send me a PM if there's a tornado coming, wouldja? :lol 

On the plus side, when you guys are ranting about being sick of political ads this time next year, I'll be watching DVDs on my laptop.

19. Night Flame

OK, now we're talking. I hang out at a place called Hamstertime and one of the favorite pastimes there is making up things to torture the people in the Big Brother house. Add a zombie into the mix with your idea and you've got freakin' gold.

The best they've come up with this year is sneaking in a little person dressed up in Alice in Wonderland type clothes while they were sleeping. Funny, but not horror inducing.

Granted, having to live with Dick is pretty close to full-out war all day every day anyway, but it would be interesting to see the reaction to that.

20. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really liked the first one but I havent watched one since.
    I hear my parents talking about it all the time though.