BIG BOT TOYS..Who loves 'em?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Transbot90210, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I was just on the new TF: DOTM Starscream toy thread and I mentioned the Leader was more than enough for me. Then I did more thinking because I won't be buying as aggresively this year and need to cut out figures. This lead to the realisation that I will still be getting Leader class and Supreme class figures.

I just love these size classes. For the most part figures in this class size are always awesome. The amount of detail and show accuracy these size classes provide makes me a very happy collector.

Sure you get toys like Supreme Cheetor once in a while but for the most part Leader and Supreme figures are closer to Animated Ultra Magnus or Leader Movie Starscream or Supreme Unicron in quality.

So this is a thread to all you big toy lovers. Share your thoughts on the size class and if you have a favorite chime in as well.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

2. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I love leader class. The only problem is that accuracy is very low with some figures, though Animated and Revenge of the Fallen did a fantastic job with their leaders. I have Leader Metroplex, Leader 2007 Prime and Brawl, Leader Bulkhead, Megatron, and Ultra Magnus, Leader RoTF Prime and Starscream, Masterpiece Prime, Grimlock, and Starscream. I love larger size classes, as long as the figures look cool, and accurate. That is, of course, why I own every Human Alliance figure and have them all- because of the vehicles modes and the large size of the figures.

Supreme class, however, is a no-go for me. Supremes are usually full of gimmicks that impede articulation and are usually grossly out of scale with other figures, which is no good.

3. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I have no probelm with Leader and Supreme Class figures. I just wish they'd be less marquee characters, and more-so characters deserving of the size class. And there are times when it is that way, RotF Devastator for example, but then they put out figures like Supreme Animated Prime and I wonder why this wasn't Omega Supreme instead.

4. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I will agree, Supreme is much weaker than Leader Class. I mentioned it because Unicron and Primus are in that size class. Supreme figures are hit or miss. They do generally tend to get hurt by too many gimmicks or over simplifying the Transformation but I still love the girth of the figures and the show accuracy on most.

I don;t have many bad things to say to leader class figures because 9 times out of 10 they rock, my only complaint is not enough characters that should be leader class get leader class figures.

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  6. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I like medium to small sized robots, honestly. I simply don't have space in my collection for ginormous robots, unless they're awfully special to deserve that kind of room.

Voyager is the sweet spot for me.

7. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    LMAO

This seals it, you can get a Tshirt with anything on it lol.