Big Blue Convoy for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rdfnd1253, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

I bought this figure in October but find myself with alot of bills with college and guitar collecting. I didnt think itd come to this, but If anyone is interested Im selling the figure for what I paid. I can send proof of how much I paid as well so everyone can see I am not trying to rip them off. Asking price is $1699 like I paid.

Pm me if your interested!!

2. joevill

joevill Well-Known Member

Big Blue Convoy? I do not think I heard of this version. Do you have a pic?

3. Rdfnd1253

hey yes I do...Ill add them a little bit later as i gotta get the camera out and load them to the computer

4. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    I think he means big powered convoy

5. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    no he means...Big Blue Convoy...as in Lucky Draw...25 in the world Convoy...as in I wish I had not spent so much last week Convoy

6. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its actually Blue Big Convoy and it is indeed a lucky draw!

7. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    It is indeed something I would buy if I had the money. Good luck selling it, brah.

8. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i think its more like 10( i may be wrong). the only time i have seen these sold was by wanna hobby. nowhere else have these guys popped up to my knowledge. they were all sold loose with red weapons. I have one also, but he sits in the big convoy box. and I can vouch for rdfnd1253, he spent 1700 for it.

9. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol 

10. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    *edit* nevermind you are correct d

11. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I also dont think these were ever given away as prize campaign toys or contest toys. what makes me think this is that from the time they were supposedly given out to the time we actually saw one. big blue convoy never appeared anywhere in the box with any paperwork stating it was a lucky draw until wanna hobby came around with like 6-10 loose ones(no prize paperwork though). he did appear in a magazine that also featured the black magmatron also. hydra from allspark has better knowledge than I do. all i know is this guy is uber rare and is a great rendition of the big convoy and at 1700, IMO is a great price for this guy. best of luck selling rdfnd. I am probably going to unload my lucky draws here in the near future also and the tought of that is killing me.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  12. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your opinion helps Rdfnd1253 sale and a possible future sale if you decide to let yours go. :lol  LOL! However, it is definitely a highly desirable and rare piece. I wish I had one. My Big Convoy collection would never be complete without one but I’m almost done with grad school. So my circumstances— specifically my budget—will soon change.

13. Rdfnd1253

Hey ...thanks Grock and Malach Ra.....I also feel for you Malach Ra...I honestly dont want to sell it but bills are piling up and I currently want this this rare Taylor acoustic Richie Sambora model(guitarist from bon jovi), and there are only 100 ever made and were only produced in early 2000. Since Im guitarist and plan to use this for my future occupation, I plan to upgrade my equipment. Though I do have to admit that this model would be more of a collectors guitar I probably would never sell in my life!! LoL...being a huge Sambora fan(underated guitarist) and being a guitarist myself just explains more about me that I prefer to have a guitar over a toy. I think this summer I'm going to go back to school and get my music degree but not sure yet.

well anyway here are the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Rdfnd1253

thanks soundblaster!!

15. Rdfnd1253

Well I know this is off topic and all but Grock or Malach Ra, do any of you guys have an extra 2 or 3 big convoy figures loose?? Alsoe do you have a Big Convoy Japan box for sale?? I figure if I dont sell the Big blue Convoy...I'll store it in a box.

let me know ....once again, thanks guys!!!

16. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Though there's no way I'd ever be able to afford it can you get a picture of him bot mode? I'm just curious to see how he looks.

17. Rdfnd1253

Hey....here are pics of the figure transformed! I would transform mine but Im afraid to chip any paint off of it jsut in case I find a buyer. But I included a link of pics of this figure in beast mode and robot mode. It's the unofficial transformers lucky draw website and in no way am I passing off this website or any pics as my own!!! I am merely using the website to present photo's of the Blue Big Convoy in robot mode. Sorry figured I'd say that and cover my *ss from being sued if the owner wanted to or w/e.

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/co...21/Beast+Wars+Neo/Blue+Big+Convoy.html?page=2

also you will notice the Gold Big Convoy!!! Deffinately a beauty!

18. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    sorry Rdfnd1253 I don't have a Big Convoy Box...but you could also try asking ultraconvoy if he has one.

19. VigilanteX9

VigilanteX9 that guy...

O wow he's beautiful, I've never seen or heard of this before. If only I had the money lol. Anyways good luck with your sale

20. Rdfnd1253

buuuuuuuump