Bidders On E-Bay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Sound Blaster, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

I just noticed this with TF & Non-Transformer items.

It seems like you get into bidding wars with low ranked and idiotic bidders (The more experienced bidders seen to know when to quit)

I personally think that the idiots just bid to try to outbid you KNOWING that most people will outbid them they do this just so that person cannot have it for a cheap price. You know people really are sad when they just can't let things alone and just move on.I've seen some of these bidders and they're history and they bid on items that have NOTHING to do with anything they have bought in the past.

I.E. I had one bidder that had a 24 feedback and EVERYTHING before was clothing related for there feedback nothing TF or toy related. And after the auction was over with I checked this person's history and every item since then was clothing.

So the question I ask is that people are being dicks when they bid on an item just to bid on it so that person that actually has been bidding on that and by their history collects TF toys etc. gets fucked over by some asshole..Has this happened to anyone?

2. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Well, this is sadly true, but there are also idiots out there. A few days ago a Botcon HOC seeker set was coming to a close. The final bid? $103! Which is frickin ridiculous considering there were numerous B.IN. auctions for the set up for no more than $35. Looking at the winners feedback it was clear that they bought a lot of TFs over the course of time. But they got into a bidding war with another person, and ended up paying close to $70 more than they had to on the item.

People just need to slow down and think sometimes. >.<

3. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Once the the (0) feedback loser gets involved, im out. period.

4. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Wow I thought more people would chime in on this.....:confused: 

5. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    I run into them every day. Therefore I only do last sec. bids to screw them.