BHiga6181 please read

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Snake Eater, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Active Member

Ebay:
    this feedback is not a negative or a positive for Mr. Bill Higa. I bought a ton of G1 tranformers from this guy a few months ago totally just shy of $700 in bots. I got them and over all the stuff was decent. But there were some things he failed to mention. For starters the Hot Rod (metal Toe edition) was not an original but a japanese reproduction I couldn't tell myself but a guy I sold it to told me it was. Bill claimed it to be original. Also he sent me a few insecticons and their weapons were painted and not orignal chrome. Also one of the robots to superion was broken. I didnt' realize this untill about a month ago. His legs fully detach from him body. And the main aierialbot (can't think of his name) his fists don't go in his hands anymore and are stuck prone out in that position. He was very misleading and he also never send me any extra paper work which was part of our agreement and a set of missiles for g1 star scream. Overall, not a good or bad experience just use caution w/this individual. I am not bashing him because I know everyone makes mistakes.

2. GavynN.X.

GavynN.X. I want AM thundercracker

Thanks for the notice! -- I encourage every single buyer to provide detailed feedback such as this when it is warranted.