beyond smallville season 10

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 4, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i got a question

when it comes to smallville's final season introducing jack kirbys fourth world cast of characters with the apokalips darkseid storyline

is there any chance that we will eventually see a continuation of the events beyond smallville season 10?

to be honest i believe that storyline wise it would make totally perfect sense to actually continue the live actuion dc universe created in smallville with a sequel live action justice league television series

of the original seven league members, or is it 8?, the only one missing would be batman though i could just as easily see nightwing being used in his place when it come the copyright restricions on batman's character

but it would make perfect sense to see the smallville dc universe develope into a live action version of the dcau continuity though

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

YouTube - Smallville Season 10 - Darkseid Arrival/ Apokolips on Earth

i know that this is a fan produced video and all but it does such a damn good job at exploring the idea of continuing the live action dc comics universe in smallville through justice leage as a sequal series

to be honest that fan video is awesome and is at least 7 differant flavors of awesome sauce I.M.H.O.

3. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the new producers of Smallville that took over after the old ones left have stated since first introducing the Smallville version of Justice League that they would like to make/see a live-action JL series spin-off after Smallville ends, but they just don't see it happening cause of how complicated it would be to make that vast universe of varying characters work on TV as a full series rather than just specific episodes dedicated to JL events based in the Smallville universe