Beyond Repair (One Shot/Short Story)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by IceMagnus, Mar 24, 2012.

1. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    Before you read this, this is just a practice fanfiction story and I own both characters: Iceanna Magnus & Luna(her baby sister)

So, I would love to hear your imput about my practice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevada, USA 7:30 P.M.

The pain was inevitable, she tried to move her arm. A shock of pain shot through it. She looks to her right, there lying in her own Energon and dead was her baby sister, Luna. She cried,she felt like she failed everything. Being a mother, sister, daguhter, & wife. She fought back the tears like she fought Decepticons. Energon leaked from every limb. She tried to move to her side, the pain worsened. She looked up at the almost dark sky, tears forming in her now pale green eyes. "I've failed at being an Autobot..." She thought in pain. Her body felt as if someone had dropped a building on her. Her comm. link was dead, her t-cog shut down. Energon poured from her wound in her chest. Her spark now fading. She lied there beyond repair. Her eyes started to flicker, her spark fades more. Finally her green eyes go deep grey, her spark fades away. There lies Iceanna Magnus, dead with no one able to find her offline body.
    The End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, tell me what you think below and I will try and get back to you. This is my first fanfic one shot thing.

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    poor iceanna and luna

3. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

That was good!

4. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder