Beyblade Vforce Metal Dranzer questions.

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by xion14, Aug 21, 2012.

1. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So on my journey of reobtaing what I use to own I remembered I had a Beyblade. It's been only 9 years, but my memory is blurry on it. I've narrowed it down to likely being Metal Dranzer. I just have two questions on it.

1. Launcher. What color were the packed in parts that would launch it?
    2. Price. Was it a "rare" thing? The price seems higher than most I passed on Ebay. It doesn't seem to belong to a major character.

Thanks for the help.

EDIT: What's the "Dranzer" all the way to the lower left corner in this listing?

BEYBLADE VFORCE LOT STADIUM LAUNCHERS RIP CORDS DRAGONS MANY ITEMS | eBay

2. FD3S

FD3S 3rd Generation RX-7

Can't really answer the launcher question, but Metal Dranzer didn't seem to be too rare in either North America or Japan - if I had to take a guess I'd say the price is slightly elevated b/c Beyblades are out of production now, and most Dranzers seem to have a slight markup due to being used by Kai in the anime (excepting V2, which goes for a crapton of money on Ebay).

The Dranzer on the lower left of the photo is Master Dranzer - wasn't that good :p 

3. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think I also had that Master Dranzer when I was 9-12 or so. I always felt it wasn't great :lol . Only real reason I wondered why they were high priced is because these other strangely cheap listings.
    Beyblade G Revolution - Dranzer V(A-47) | eBay

There must just be a ton of certain Dranzer left over. Guess I just have to stalk Ebay, if I want to get those two back for my shelf.