Beware qowc4882 on eBay!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by NOBLExGAMER, Aug 19, 2016.

1. NOBLExGAMER

NOBLExGAMER Well-Known Member

I recently ordered a MP10-V through eBay seller qowc4882 as he had the cheapest pricing and was well rated for being a new user. Well after placing my order on August 1st I messaged asking when he expected my item to ship to which I got no answer. I asked again on August 6th and this time I got a reply saying they would ship on August 9th. After four days of the tracking number not updating following the the shipment date of August 9th, even to being received, and noticing all of his listings had been removed I once again messaged qowc4882 asking what was going on with the shipment to which I got no reply. I messaged him again the following day exclaiming my frustration with his lack of communication regarding my order and asked once more what was going on with my order. After another day with no response I messaged one last time telling him he had 24 hours to respond or I was opening a claim with PayPal. Well 24 hours had passed and I opened claim with PayPal, funny enough I wasn't the only one. When I went to leave a negative review I noticed I wasn't the only one having this issue with him as a few people left a negative review proclaiming the same issues. So if you've ordered anything from qowc4882 on eBay recently and have not received it I'd suggest opening a claim.

2. TheBraveCoward

TheBraveCoward Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat. I ordered the same figure from qowc4882 on August 2nd and tracking has not updated since. I just googled his username and found this thread. Definitely going to file a claim as well.

3. NOBLExGAMER

NOBLExGAMER Well-Known Member

Hey if you're still looking for the figure I'd suggest going through bababobo00712 on eBay, he got me tracking in a day or two and it's updating properly.