Beware of these players!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Valsion, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Valsion

Valsion Jack-Of-All-Trades

All of the players mentioned here use either cheats or trainers to own you and they think they're awesome.

(PC version only from me, and only those I've encountered. If you find other cheaters in any version of the game, feel free to add them.)

Wargy1990 - Used practically any avaliable trainer, such as super speed, infinte ammo and health, multi-shot and more. I don't see him anymore, so I guess he no longer plays it... which is good.

marki2010 - Again, multi-shot and immortality.

Cybertron97 - Multi-shot for the lose!

TakaraTomy - As above. Also uses infinite ammo.

There was also a certain Escalation player that was using an inifinte health trainer. Don't remember his nick though, but he played with me and whyme101.

2. XxRoyxX

XxRoyxX Well-Known Member

PHANTASM he has thermo mine respawner ised in multiplayer and saw him use it on brawl in escalation so im guessing it works with all classes... the guy is kool though and i dont show him disrespect because he is awesome at the game... but i think its kinda cheap with the thermo mine respawner... its not jacked up or anything just an normal one that he can turn on and off... and when he dies he drops like 20 thermo mines... but for some reason the ppl on his team can shoot them...

3. Valsion

Valsion Jack-Of-All-Trades

Met two more:

gultatron - Possibly uses one-hit-kill trainer. Killed me several times with one shot at full health. And no, it was NOT a headshot.

optimus1815 - Recently started using invincibility.

4. atomicmuffin

atomicmuffin Escalationer

5. XxRoyxX

XxRoyxX Well-Known Member

happy that gutlatron doesnt play any more :p  i once made an account called iHateGutlatron and sniped him a few times :p  he just did fusion cannon spamming :p  and i cant open the steam list for some reason... its says i dont have permision... :( 

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Gotta love how these quints can hack the game itself, but can't come up with a decent username. I mean, Cybertron97, really??

7. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

How about those who kill themselves on purpose just to frustrate you?

8. Wikkid

Wikkid Semi-retired customizer

I had that ability happen to me by accident. For some reason, I got stuck in a mid-transform glitch that, once I got out of, I was able to mov as though POKE was active but couldn't melee, shoot my weopons, or transform. The only thing I could do was drop a ton of mines and run around the battlefield really fast. It seemed really cheap so I let the enemy kill me. (Which wasn't easy even though I just stood there surrounded by, like, 30 mines.)