Beware of eBay seller "gfunk91"

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by TENIME_art, Mar 16, 2008.

1. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I asked a couple people about their 25th Anniversary G.I. Joe Zartans. I always try to be as polite as possible, as I don't want to offend someone who's going to be accepting my money. I said this:

"It's hard to tell in the picture, so maybe you could tell me: What color is his face? Everyone I've seen in stores has a green face permanently, but I know there are ones out there that have a normal face, unless you do the 'color change' trick. Yours looks like the 'normal' one that I want, but without holding it in my own hands it's hard to tell. Since you can look closer than I can, is there any tint of green to his face at all, or does it match his arms?"

One person gave me the response I expected, one guy was really cool about it, and "gfunk91" goes: "if you are that picky, i recommend you don't bid."

Wow. If he's going to be that rude, I'd suggest you watch out for him.

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i dont think its THAT rude. he even said 'recommend', not like he said, 'dont waste my time'. its basically him saying 'i dont want to get into any sort of dispute just in case'.

3. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I guess to me it sounded like "you're a loser collector looking for a variant, and I don't want negative feedback when you get all fussy that it's not the one you wanted". You can use all the flowery, positive words you want, but when they follow an insult, they lose all their "niceness".

Whatever.