Beware ebay user Faithtonic22

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by spoonman, Jan 27, 2012.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys , in case some of you don't know about this i wanted to pass this on to everyone. The post master at my post office told me about this. Its the USPS Shipping Assistant Program. Its a free program you can download to print out all your shipping labels. The best part about it is you get FREE delivery confirmation on all your packages except for first class and parcel post, (they charge you 19 cents for those but still cheap) But Priority and above are all free. I also suggest getting a small digital scale which are cheap at around 15 to 20 bucks online, this way you can weigh everything yourself (because you have enter in a weight) if you are not going to ship flat rate. Dont buy the scale at the post office they are too expencive and only weigh things up to 5 or 10 pounds and cost like 35$

Anyways ...The program prints the shipping label and receipt with the tracking number right on your printer AND it will even email the buyer the shipping info if you enter in there email address.. It also stores all your tracking numbers and addresses in case you need to reprint them or anything . just tape the label to your package and take it to the post office and they scan the barcode on the lable and you pay and its on its way.

Its a great program, i never ship without it and its super simple to use.. Just hit up ebay or some other online store and grab a small digital scale for around 15 to 20 bucks and you are good to go..
    This is the link to the page to download it https://www.usps.com/business/shipping-assistant.htm

Never have to worry about tracking again with the program :) 

Hope this helps some people out :)  and Spoonman i hope you can get your cash or figure back from this guy..

-Curt

2. jordy

jordy Banned

News Credits:
    nice! I wonder if they have one for Australia post as well.

3. Stone Violet

Stone Violet Female Decepticon

Also if you pay online with paypal you can request your mail man to pick it up right on your front door.They scan it right when they pick it up and leave a slip saying they got it.Never have to waste gas again!

4. optimax

optimax Member

Yep, them tracking numbers will save yer day!

5. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like taking it to the post office so i can make sure i have the correct shipping if im not sending it flat rate.. You can bet Its instant negative feedback if a buyer has to pay extra shipping when they get the package if i didnt pay the correct amount online lol

6. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, after reading through the thread, reading his comments on his feedback, and his emails, this guy is a certifiable D-bag! he sounds almost as psycotic as mike from kotoys. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to avoid this seller/buyer at all cost.

7. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

whats his FB screen name?

8. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    anytime you send something via ebay..

1. take a picture of the items as you are boxing them
    2. always use confirmation numbers if they asked for it or not.

9. Optimus1984

Optimus1984 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    I feel for you man. some people are just bad.

10. rmac-69

rmac-69 TF HUNTER

How do I go about blocking this guy? I don't even want to buy from him let alone sell to him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

11. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wanna kill this guy. So badly.

12. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    his new username is cinderellaman31

13. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

lol what an asshole, 'i know your address' no shit sherlock i also know yours, he deserves a visit from jay and silent bob. it's never a good idea to threatened someone who has your address ('from' address can be anything fake, but 'to' address is pretty much guaranteed when the item is delivered)