Beware beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by slickleg, May 29, 2010.

1. slickleg

slickleg Banned

i was on ebay looking for g1 reflector parts and noticed alot of folks on there selling knockoff versions of him that ive seen on ioffer.com so i contacted seller to ask if it was a ko and he assured me that its was the original but i did some research and i am pretty positive its a ko that you can get from ioffer for 70 in the exact same box as the ones i saw on ebay for 200 to 350 dollars i wish people would just be honest as far as im concernd this toy addiction is like a brotherhood.. lol cheesy i know but true all these "scalpers" are making it hard to find toys at a decent price and no wonder the pegs are empty at stores when people have 12 animated arcees for sale or trade and so on and want an arm and leg her... just my opinion

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Something for the toy discussion perhaps?

3. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    I can't stand scalpers. KOs have their place but as long as the sellers are straight up about them. Unfortunately, alot of them aren't. I love my G1 KOs just as much as my real TFs. But what I can't stand are the scalpers who horde all the cool stuff and then charge outrageous prices.

4. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Alas scalpers are a reality in our hobby. The brotherhood exists only to inform you as to what a knock off is and how to avoid being scammed. On the opposite end scalpers will always be around to take advantage of us plastic addicts.

My advise is to consult your fellow brothers before buying anything suspicious on ebay.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

5. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

That's why I like buying at KOTOYS.com. There you know it's a KO for sure. On ebay, it's buyer beware.