Between Jetwing and Striker Optimus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Not the guy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Not the guy

Not the guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where does the original 2009 Leader Optimus Prime stand? Is it something people are still interested in today or has it been shoved aside by the two listed above + Buster Prime?

2. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    People seem fairly into him, he sells at a respectable price. He's the affordable, common option.

When you get right down to it, he's got most of what they got.

What people are really trying to unload are 2007 Leaders. That toy really got upstaged by the RotF mold.

3. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Original 2009 ROTF Leader Optimus Prime is still the easiest and most affordable one to get, so the masses will not disregard it. Jetwing Prime seems to be my favorite since it also comes with Buster Prime's Gas tanks that turn into the BFG. and is the largest and most imposing overall. the two gattling canons are overkill. Jetwing Prime would probably win in a battle over the others.

4. Rakuen_Nox

Rakuen_Nox Well-Known Member

Personally, after a few cosmetic touch up the regulat ROTF mold is pure love, the only thing that he falls on are those fuel tank-canon deal...it eats at the OCD fanatic in me that my Prime has no long distance weaponry; Alas :'(