bettis211

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by iamratchet, Apr 11, 2011.

1. iamratchet

iamratchet Medic

Ebay:
    I am happy to be the first one to leave feedback for this member. I bought a vintage TM scourge and it was shipped very fast! I will be happy to do business again! Thanks a lot!

2. jay724

jay724 Well-Known Member

He bought a RTS Legends Optimus Prime from me and paid super fast. Great transaction great guy.

3. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

Started a trade for Generations Warpath on Sunday. It arrived, across the Atlantic, the following Monday. Great guy to deal with.

4. BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought a wreck gar from him last week and got him already! Now that's some super fast shipping! Highly recommended to buy to trade from. I would definitely do business again! Thanx!

5. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

Awesome guy!!! Wonderful trade!

This feedback is long overdue, and I apologize for that, i have been busy with my children. bettis211 and I did a wonderful trade that went very smoothly. I received a custom walmart starscream that had been cleaned up and had the hip kibble mod done. It was a very expertly done custom, very clean, very precise and works like a charm! He is a great guy to deal with, highly recommended. Great to trade with! :D 

6. Inverse Midas

Inverse Midas Jettisoning weight!

I've taken way too long to leave feedback for bettis211, but he was a pleasure doing business with. He is a somewhat local guy, but we could never iron out the logistics for an in-person meet up. Eventually, we worked it out where I shipped him the items, and he maintained excellent communication with me throughout our arrangement. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat!