Betterman links with GGG?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Napjr, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, i just got all the Betterman episodes, and ive gotta say, its a great anime!

So far, at least just in the series (and not taking into consideration Gland Glorious Gathering), one of the main links is Kazuo´s brother, classmate of Keita

It was cool to hear about his brother "connections" and bringing that plastic panels with the "special mirror coating" :thumbs2: 

So at least by episode 21 (5 more to go... weeee!), anyone noticed more GGG references?

2. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

I don't know anything about GGG but I do know betterman. From what I've heard one of the new mechs will be built by Akamatsu.

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Downloaded all the eps saturday and I'm now at episode 12, liking it so far and the most obvious one was indeed Kazuo's brother. I kinda expected them to say "Zonder" when they were talking about "The gravest thread mankind has ever faced" in ep 1 or 2 though. Still on the lookout for some more references, Papillon is supposed to show up in it as a cameo.

4. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Papillion apparently first appeared in a Drama CD, not in the actual series. However, in the last episodes appears a character that shares Papillion´s last name, "Noir"

Btw, just saw the last episode some minutes ago, and i can say, I LOVE THIS SERIES! i cant believe everything that happened in the last 6 episodes O_O

5. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    So the 'giant plot twist' is in episode 20?

Oh yeah, heard about another link. Remember when Akamatsu got the modification kit from his 'Old man in the States', in episode 23? Well, his father's a certain horny uncle from Cyborg Guy (Liger can't get enough appearantly, he has 27 children :eek: )