Customs: BETTER TAIL FOR CARROBOTS GIGATRON/DEVIL GIGATRON?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by redwolfbear, Jul 14, 2017.

1. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

would transformers prime soundwave be a good figure to work with parts fodder wise?

the idea i be considering at the moment is that his entire body would be salvaged to be used asa transforming tail of sorts

the basic idea being that the gigatron /devil gigatron figure would have its dragon tail parts modified such that soundwaves body would itself be used to replace the outer 2 transforming sections of the dragon tail parts(the main part of the dragon tail set of parts which has the socket joint attaching it to the bsalljoint on devil gigatrons back would be used to build and anchor the soundwave parts into place with

basically it would provide gigatron/devil gigatron's elephant tyrannadon and 4 winged horse mode (whatever its proper name is) with a actual head and set of mouth parts , and a better set of neck joints to work with as well while in any of those beast modes( soundwaves arm wing parts could possibly dobule as tusks for the elephant mode as well)

• Like Like x 1
  2. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

Heavy/Scratch: - Classics/Universe Skylynx

[​IMG]

that is what got me thinking on the idea to use transformers prime soundwave as the actual tail/neck /animal head parts to replace the original set of tail parts from devil gigatron with, it would take some custom work to pull it off. but i think it could work .