better look for OP

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tfomegaprime, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

For the sake of it, keep the same latest movie design.

2. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont like his knee pads, never have. I think it looks dumb and really think fembots should have them only. I would like for them to be alil less elaborate with all the metal shards and moving parts. I dont care much to see every moving part and yes lose the blue goatee, add some silver to the crest

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Well, I'm willing to bet that any "redesign" that Optimus gets in TF4 will be along the lines of the slight upgrades that he got between RotF and DotM. You know, he'll have slightly different shoulders, his chest windows will be angled slightly more, his hips will be more blue or something. Things that most people won't notice (or care about). So yeah, he'll basically resemble his regular movieverse design because, well, it's the movieverse.

Also, what on Earth prompted you to have such a random second half to your topic?

Nope. I'm with you.

This guy's crazy. But, that idea is so crazy that it just might work.

:lol  That's cool if you don't like knee pads, but there's virtually no logic to thinking that knee pads should only be on female Transformer designs.

4. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    It's part of his face, I don't think we need to go into some deep discussion about it.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    What the hell does Optimus Prime have to do with a portrayal of Spiderman?

6. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

thanks for clearing that up for me i was confused what type it was

7. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

would it be nice if he had his silver head crest grill on him on tf4

8. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

who wishes bee doesnt have a head the shape of a skull

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Says the one who posts trivial threads about Mojo.

Also to the OP, you realize we have a forum for non-Transformers movies, right? And a thread for the new Spiderman movie?

He probably won't look too different, but at the most, he will probably be like TFP Optimus. He will look different from the Optimus we've seen before, but he can easily be recognized by any general audience member as Optimus Prime.

Wow, I can't say I've seen someone hijack their own thread. Twice.

10. Muramasa

Muramasa Well-Known Member

I'm fine with the flames being gone. Never liked them anyway. Just a red torso and blue legs are fine with me.

11. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    That...actually could potentially be one of the minor design updates. And it could totally work. His current forehead crest is a more subtle version of the typical "giant silver thing on my forehead". It's blue, with a faint hint of silver on a blue raised portion. Making it silver and a bit more protruded could work very well. I'd be all for it.

So, a head that isn't shaped like a head? We talking like alien Green Lantern-esque lifeforms here?

12. Bluebe6

Bluebe6 Banned

News Credits:
    Well, I wanted to know what happened to the dog. ._.

13. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Optimus is fine the way he is. I'm sure he will stay very similar to what he has looked like in the previous movies with maybe just some minor changes.

And I'm seriously confused by the references to Spiderman. Doesn't really have anything to do with Transformers or Optimus. And I'm not real sure what Bee's head shape has to do with the topic either.

14. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

OP needs to be more clear and improve his grammar.

15. tfomegaprime

tfomegaprime tail pipe

i do i was in the school spelling bee in 5th grade and 6th grade
    in 5th grade i was the third one out
    in 6th grade i i was 4th place meaning i was the last one to get out but im not sure if im gonna be in it in 7th grade but actually i have really crappy grammar but im really smart

16. mirage4lifeyo

mirage4lifeyo Well-Known Member

Well *if* you threw in a special ops mission for the Autobots to Europe, Asia, Australia or something, you would actually have a perfectly logical reason to bring back Prime's old "cab over" alt mode if you wanted to since that is still the prevalent type of tractor trailer truck in most countries in those regions. You don't have to, and I'm not saying you'd have to keep it for the whole movie (Prime could just do a quick scan of a more local looking cab over truck then switch back to his established longnose truck when he got back to the U.S.), but if you wanted to do it as a brief interlude for fun I'm sure fans would go nuts in theaters when they first saw it, G1-haters included.

Granted, they've already had Prime at Chernobyl and in Tokyo and didn't see fit to do that, so I guess longnosed trucks with flames are just supposed to fit in naturally over there afterall or something.

Or you could have him briefly turn into a silverback gorilla during a special ops mission to the Zoo for the Beast Wars peeps. :) 

17. TylerMirage

News Credits:
    Or Bay probably didn't feel that completely reformatting Optimus' appearance to a slavish fanwank reference that would serve virtually no benefit to the story was necessary. Could've been that as well.