Best way to Level up

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Duomaxwell1017, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Duomaxwell1017

Duomaxwell1017 Lt. to Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    Hey I was wondering what is the fastest way to get to lvl 25 for all types IE (destroyer, titan). I have been playing conquest more than any of the other types of multiplayer. Is there any other mode that can lvl up faster?

Xbox 360 gamer tag Duomaxwell1081

2. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    I have tried all the different match types and nothing comes close to conquest.

3. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    1.Conquest
    2.Headhunter
    3.Team deathmatch
    4.Capture the flag (hardly any XP is earned)

4. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    I'm prime 100 now so I'm not bothered about this leveling now. I got there though by doing pretty much only Headhunter.

You obviously are not good at Headhunter...

5. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Conquest is the best, hands down. You get points for capturing nodes, holding nodes, defending nodes and then there's the points for the kills. 200 for the kill itself, plus if you kill someone that killed you, if you end their killstreak, if you kill each other at the same time or if you kill them after you die.

Also, be the first to die. You get 300 points for that alone:thumbs2: 

6. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Conquest works wonders. I did something crazy this weekend - I killed a dude.... who had killed me.... while defending a node... ending their killstreak... etc etc... it was like 1200 points for one kill, just because of where it was, etc etc.

7. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:

I never stated which match type think I am best at, only which one I feel yields the best xp for players. The simple truth is there are more opportunities to get xp in conquest. Please don't assume you know anything about me without at least some facts.

8. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    I'm not assuming I know everything about you, I was just saying that Headhunter yields high xp if your good at it.

9. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Conquest and Headhunter. If you're looking to level up then avoid Team Deathmatch.

I'm not looking forward to having to use the Scout and Scientist. Can't stand playing those classes.

10. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Yeah, i'm finished with leveling, now i can relax and play without getting frustrated.

11. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    This is what I'm enjoying. I played FOC for 8 days straight to get 100% and by the time I reach Lv 25 with all classes I was sick of them. But then I played Conquest just for fun and it was goooood. Now I don't have to play as the Destroyer unless I actually want to. Good times.

12. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

Exactly. It's just good now that i don't have to use the same class over and over again, now i can jump in a game and not worry about getting killed repeatedly. It's all fun from here!

13. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

What sort of experiences have others had with levelling up the various classes in Conquest? Personally I found some were great fun, others were utterly horrible:

Scientist: They don't have much in the way of hitting power so I don't tend to go for kills, especially as you can quickly find yourself outnumbered in this mode, so just jet around constantly and capture each node the moment the enemy takes them from you - you'll clock up ALOT of air miles in those 12 minutes. Also, though its tempting to use the Sentry once its unlocked I reckon you're better off with Heal Beam - you'll run into your friends alot in Conquest and the fast paced nature of this mode means they'll probably be pretty bruised when you do, offering many, many opportunities for you to rack up the points by healing them.

Titan: Very slow so won't be capturing as many nodes as the Scientist, and once again because of enemy numbers can become overwhelmed if you decide to play defensively - stick close to your team mates, quickly kill any enemies you come across and capture whatever nodes you can.

Destroyer: Felt horrible to play as at first, but the Riot Cannon and Rocket Launcher vastly improve once you get the perks which increase their respective fire speeds, and the class becomes OVERWHELMINGLY powerful once you unlock the Chaos Rift Combuster and its firepower increase - I'd often sit snug and safe behind my barrier whilst raining cluster bombs onto the nodes, 30-40 kills per match are not uncommon once you have these upgrades.

Infiltrator: I really struggled with these guys. Whilst quick they don't have the sheer freedom afforded to the Scientist and you'll do alot of crashing whilst racing between nodes, also their weapons suffer from the same lack of stopping power meaning you can't get much in the way of experience by racking up kills either. Perhaps I'm just crap with the class in general (never liked the Scout in WFC either) but I reckon these guys are best played by patient players in team death match, levelling them up quickly is very hard to do.

14. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I was laughing like crazy a few minutes ago. I was playing conquest and went to a node the enemies were trying to capture and killed all 3 of them. I must've gotten 10,000 points of random multipliers because for about 2 minutes on my screen I saw: (not exactly these numbers of course) 900, 300, 400, 1100, 2000, 500, 900, 200, 200, 200, 300, 500, 700, etc. It was awesome! :lol 

15. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    In rapid succession or overall?

16. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Might do the conquest now, all I've got to level is my Scientist.

17. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I've been getting between 9,000 - 12,000 a game playing team deathmatch.

18. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Rapid succession

19. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Holy CRAP that's EPIC!

20. skiss

skiss Crash and Burn

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Its easy to get triple or even quad kills (ok I've only gotten 1 quad kill) with the Destroyer and Chaos Rift gun. Since you know the opponents objective is to get nodes just predict where they will be and pop around a corner raining lovely explosives on them. Or what I did as a destroyer is whirlwind right into their group before they know what is happening.