Best way to display collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SharkyMcShark, Jun 4, 2007.

1. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    Im looking for a simple yet effective way to display my collection of Transformers. I have mid year examns for the next two weeks but after that have the luxury of a completely free weekend, suring which i would like to finally organise my collection in some kind of display format. I have roughly 150 Transformers (g1 - Movie line and everything inbetween), with the largest among them being Cyb Screamer (ultra), Omega Prime and BW Optimal Optimus, and the smallest being the requisite minicon army.

Im after some kind of shelf format that wont take up too much room in terms of groundspace lost. Has anyone got any recomendations?

Thanks in advance

2. Futureruleroftheuniverse

Futureruleroftheuniverse Well-Known Member

150 TFs... wow, after your display is worked out, could you take some pics?
    anyway, I would reccommend a bookcase kinda shelving and shove some of them on display on your study table (for that over-stocked look ;-))

3. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    rofl actually on my study desk at this very moment reside Blackout, Barricade, and RiD Prowl (for some police car battling action)

Thanks for the tips. Should I go glass or wood shelf?

4. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    You want to go for shelves on the wall if you want to save floor space, otherwise a couple of IKEA cabinets works quite well, check my collection in my sig.