Best UK online TF retailer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Astro-Furby, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby N7 Destroyer

well i just got back into TFs a few weeks ago when a friend told me about the MP Prime, (my family have bought the Hasbro one for me for Xmas), ive dug out some TFs i have got over the lst couple of years (OP reissue, Jazz Reissue , Supercon Arm OP and a G2 Megs). Ive watched some downloaded G1 toons along with Energon and Cybertron toons (which i enjoyed despite all the gimmicks). Ive bought a few new TFs Cyb OP and Downshift and Alt Prime and Shockblast.

Now i see the new liine of Classics coming out and i realise that the places i bought my new TFs from (Argos and TRU) may not be the most reliable (and neither is Hasbro UK) and i do want to collect these classics so i would like to know what UK online retailers my fellow brits can recommend?

Now all i need to do is get lucky on Ebay so i can get some older TFs

thanks for reading

2. peeman

peeman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hi i can recommend www.xybertoys.com and also www.2ndstar.co.uk the person who runs it is very friendly but he hasn't put much up on his site yet so email him with what you want and he can get most things. Also send thespacebridge a pm on these message boards, hes a nice guy and the biggest dealer in the uk

thanks

jason

edit forgot www.toyzandgamez.com they get new things in very quickly from the US

3. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby N7 Destroyer

ok, got those bookmarked, now just need to find out when exactly the classics are out here, ive seen a few different dates

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

toyzandgamez are cool

Also neonmartian.co.uk (or com, I don't recall.) are awesomeness.

5. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd like to second toysandgamez.com and xybertoys.com.

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Neonmartian.com is AMAZING. I've got GF Primus, Soundwave, Sonic Bomber & Masterpiece King Exkizer from there (all in different buying sessions), and they all arrived within 2 days, in perfect condition, with a LOT of packing. His prices are VERY good, and the shipping is brilliant. Plus, the guy who runs the store often includes little japanese candies and such in with the orders. I really cannot reccomend him enough.

7. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby N7 Destroyer

i found Neonmartian when looking for other stuff, not seen anything about the classics line on his website though

8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just look in stores near you. tesco have some cybertron and toys r us is your best bet for some and some woolworths have started to get alternators in.

best of luck with your searching

9. Mr Grimm

Mr Grimm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    His stuff is incredibly expensive though.

I've had quite a lot of success with www.epicheroes.com

If you're after the Classics though, I'd expect them to be quite widely available relatively soon. Except for Astrotrain.

10. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby N7 Destroyer

yep i found Epicheroes, but to the post above, i spet 3 hours travelling around visiting local TRUs, woolies and argos, and whilst they had most of the £20+ toys they had very few Deluxe TFs, which is what i wanted

As for the classics, well im sure that TRU etc will have some, but probably not all, which is why i wanted to find the best online shops to get what the other shops dont have, and now i have a list so i shouldnt have too many probs getting all the classics...thanks alot guys

11. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Neonmartian
    Spacebridge
    Epicheroes

and for comics, Oneshallstand

I can vouch for all of these, and have bought stuff from theSpacebridge in person before. Neonmartian gives you cool little candies in the box, and Epicheroes are also quite cheap, (GF Demolisher for £15.99 inc p+p)